EVERYONE ! dont give up

I just wanted to tell all of you , YOU are not a failure if you haven’t got an order yet, I didn’t get a single order in 6 months.I still come online every 3 hours waiting for that one chance to prove myself. Just wait ,be patient and work hard fellas.
Each and everyone of you is awesome .You will be great in other people’s perspectives only if you are the greatest in your own.
“If you have nothing ,only then can you have everything” 😉

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would agree that this doesn’t make someone a failure but surely there must be better things to do or try than simply wait.

That genuinely depends on the amount of passion for something, If you are madly passionate about something and you are talented in that field. I don’t think waiting for that one chance is a bad deal.

That genuinely depends on the amount of passion for something, If you are madly passionate about something and you are talented in that field. I don’t think waiting for that one chance is a bad deal.

Oh yes of course, what I mean is that perhaps one should be more proactive rather than just waiting.

On 8/7/2019 at 6:25 PM, muhammad_ali_22 said:

No one who is passionate about something has ever achieved great success in the things they are passionate about, by doing nothing with their passion. Sitting around and waiting for things to happen is not the definition of achieving success. 

No one who is passionate about something has ever achieved great success in the things they are passionate about, by doing nothing with their passion. Sitting around and waiting for things to happen is not the definition of achieving success.

This is the fiverr forum ,Did you get your first order without waiting ?

This is the fiverr forum ,Did you get your first order without waiting ?

Did you get your first order without waiting ?

Nope. I earned my first order by being proactive, and appealing to the needs of my target customers. I’ve done the same for the thousands of orders I’ve earned since then as well.

If you want to become successful, don’t sit around and expect someone else to make it happen for you. Set goals, and work hard to meticulously achieve them.

Nope. I earned my first order by being proactive, and appealing to the needs of my target customers. I’ve done the same for the thousands of orders I’ve earned since then as well.

If you want to become successful, don’t sit around and expect someone else to make it happen for you. Set goals, and work hard to meticulously achieve them.

Thank You, that was quite inspiring 😁

But by waiting i didn’t mean to just publish your gig and sit on your chair. I meant that one should not lose hope if he isn’t achieving anything KEEP WAITING FOR THE CHANCE. Some get the chance just sitting on their chair, some might not get it even by being proactive and doing all the stuff you did.

But by waiting i didn’t mean to just publish your gig and sit on your chair. I meant that one should not lose hope if he isn’t achieving anything KEEP WAITING FOR THE CHANCE. Some get the chance just sitting on their chair, some might not get it even by being proactive and doing all the stuff you did.

You could also try creating additional gigs if you aren’t getting orders on the existing ones (including after sending offers to BR) to see if those new gigs on new topics would be better for orders.

I’m sorry. but you should abandon all hope.

If you have not had an order in 6-months, you are doing something wrong. Hoping won’t fix anything. The definition of insanity is repeating the same actions over and over but expecting a different outcome. You are, therefore, being insane by expecting something to change just by waiting for an order.

You have not made a sale. Delete all of your gigs, create new ones, and try again. If they don’t sell, do the same. If they don’t sell, find another occupation.

To not be insane on Fiverr, you have to know when to give up. The same is true in life.

If you have not had an order in 6-months, you are doing something wrong. Hoping won’t fix anything. The definition of insanity is repeating the same actions over and over but expecting a different outcome. You are, therefore, being insane by expecting something to change just by waiting for an order.

You have not made a sale. Delete all of your gigs, create new ones, and try again. If they don’t sell, do the same. If they don’t sell, find another occupation.

To not be insane on Fiverr, you have to know when to give up. The same is true in life.

AWESOME OPINION, keep it 😉

If you have not had an order in 6-months, you are doing something wrong.

I see by another post @muhammad_ali_22 got a bit of good advice which he chose to follow. Maybe the changes will help him. :thinking:

That was an interesting comeback. I am going to have to place it in my memory for future use. 😉

I must say your reply made me laugh there but the reality is that Cyaxrex has given you the best advice in a more direct way than anyone else. It’s exactly what I was thinking but was less direct in what I said.

You should learn to listen to well put, rational and direct advice, even when it stings or isn’t what you want to hear - it will help a lot.

I just wanted to tell all of you , YOU are not a failure if you haven’t got an order yet, I didn’t get a single order in 6 months.I still come online every 3 hours waiting for that one chance to prove myself. Just wait ,be patient and work hard fellas.

Each and everyone of you is awesome .You will be great in other people’s perspectives only if you are the greatest in your own.

“If you have nothing ,only then can you have everything” 😉

work hard fellas

So that’s why so many on here pretend to be women – to get out of hard work.

Seriously, though, have you yourself been working hard? You don’t have to answer. It’s a question for you to meditate on.

The reason I ask is that you incorrectly use written conventions – like punctuation. Knowledge of spacing, punctuation and capitalisation is essential if you want to write for a living.

You can probably master these conventions in a few weeks.

If you have not had an order in 6-months, you are doing something wrong.

I see by another post @muhammad_ali_22 got a bit of good advice which he chose to follow. Maybe the changes will help him. :thinking:

That was an interesting comeback. I am going to have to place it in my memory for future use. 😉

Yes i did, i edited my gigs .

I have implemented all the ideas i got.

You can keep the comeback, no copyrights brother,😁

I must say your reply made me laugh there but the reality is that Cyaxrex has given you the best advice in a more direct way than anyone else. It’s exactly what I was thinking but was less direct in what I said.

You should learn to listen to well put, rational and direct advice, even when it stings or isn’t what you want to hear - it will help a lot.

Today was my first day on this forum, i hope to do better after today. You gave me some ideas which i have implemented in my gigs, i changed my description as well, just as you suggested. i had zero guidance. If this doesn’t work than it might be time to quit Fiverr not the work.

Today was my first day on this forum, i hope to do better after today. You gave me some ideas which i have implemented in my gigs, i changed my description as well, just as you suggested. i had zero guidance. If this doesn’t work than it might be time to quit Fiverr not the work.

I am actually quite shocked with the difference between the gig description before and after you edited it. It’s such a huge difference that I cannot understand how you waited six months to do it! Well done - it’s really nice to see someone listen to the advice and take a while to make the changes so well done and I wish you the best of luck.

I am actually quite shocked with the difference between the gig description before and after you edited it. It’s such a huge difference that I cannot understand how you waited six months to do it! Well done - it’s really nice to see someone listen to the advice and take a while to make the changes so well done and I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you brother, guidance is a very critical factor in everyone’s life. I am from Pakistan i don’t get a lot of advice every day. Freelancing is not very common here, that is why i joined this forum today. I am glad i did.

Thank you brother, guidance is a very critical factor in everyone’s life. I am from Pakistan i don’t get a lot of advice every day. Freelancing is not very common here, that is why i joined this forum today. I am glad i did.

guidance is a very critical factor in everyone’s life

That is definitely true but more important again is the ability to listen and follow good advice and you did that so you have changed my opinion through your action. This is what I meant really in my first reply - take action, don’t just wait for things to happen for you.

guidance is a very critical factor in everyone’s life

That is definitely true but more important again is the ability to listen and follow good advice and you did that so you have changed my opinion through your action. This is what I meant really in my first reply - take action, don’t just wait for things to happen for you.

Yes, thank you brother.

Hmmm, interesting thread here.

Me personally being quite the stubborn type, I don’t give up that easily.
I’m quiiiiiiiiiiite stubborn, it could be my strength and weakness at the same time.
Not giving up requires will power.
Not being able to let go means you’re not able to move on, you’re not aware of the problem or you are simply refusing to see it.

Giving up easily is not a good thing, however, IF you can move on and do/try something
better, I’d say go for that.
I think there is a fine line between not giving up and just not being able to let go.
I’ve seen so many posts here where sellers would say “I don’t get sales, what should I do”
and people reply saying “Don’t give up.”
When I go check their gigs, in many cases it makes me think “I think you should give up…for now.”

I’m not trying to sound mean or anything, but in some cases, some sellers are just not ready to
sell here yet, or to be more direct, they just don’t have the right skills, and they are not aware of it.

Don’t give up easily, that’s for sure. WAY too many people come here asking for help
give up the moment they realize that they need to read through the loooooooong TOS, spend hours or research and getting their gigs together. Or they try to search for a magical way to get orders easily. Epic failure here.

Not getting orders does not make you a failure, but if you refuse to accept the fact that you’re not quite there yet and cannot take constructive criticism, that’s a problem.
If you’re not sure if you are ready to work here or not, you can ask here at the forum.
Just be prepared thought, you might get some tough feed back that’s not easy to accept.

So I guess I can’t 100% really agree with what the OP is saying, but here’s my version:

Don’t give up that easily, but be sure to know when to move on.

…does this make sense? See, that’s why I’m not a writer!!

Hmmm, interesting thread here.

Me personally being quite the stubborn type, I don’t give up that easily.

I’m quiiiiiiiiiiite stubborn, it could be my strength and weakness at the same time.

Not giving up requires will power.

Not being able to let go means you’re not able to move on, you’re not aware of the problem or you are simply refusing to see it.

Giving up easily is not a good thing, however, IF you can move on and do/try something

better, I’d say go for that.

I think there is a fine line between not giving up and just not being able to let go.

I’ve seen so many posts here where sellers would say “I don’t get sales, what should I do”

and people reply saying “Don’t give up.”

When I go check their gigs, in many cases it makes me think “I think you should give up…for now.”

I’m not trying to sound mean or anything, but in some cases, some sellers are just not ready to

sell here yet, or to be more direct, they just don’t have the right skills, and they are not aware of it.

Don’t give up easily, that’s for sure. WAY too many people come here asking for help

give up the moment they realize that they need to read through the loooooooong TOS, spend hours or research and getting their gigs together. Or they try to search for a magical way to get orders easily. Epic failure here.

Not getting orders does not make you a failure, but if you refuse to accept the fact that you’re not quite there yet and cannot take constructive criticism, that’s a problem.

If you’re not sure if you are ready to work here or not, you can ask here at the forum.

Just be prepared thought, you might get some tough feed back that’s not easy to accept.

So I guess I can’t 100% really agree with what the OP is saying, but here’s my version:

Don’t give up that easily, but be sure to know when to move on.

…does this make sense? See, that’s why I’m not a writer!!

You are right about almost everything you said and i agree with you. In my humble opinion and experience by living in a society with less opportunities, STUBBORN people are the people who survive. Think before choosing a path. Once you’ve made a choice, be firm and never give up.

Archived