Hello, baby freelancer here

Hello everyone. I am Denisa, an architecture student and freelancer illustrator. I joined Fiverr a couple of years ago but just now I am trying to actually do something here. I mostly make ink and watercolor sketches and drawings, but I am learning Adobe Illustrator too. Almost everything I do has a little connection with art and colors, even painting cars.
Feel free to message me a few words. Tell me what you do and like!

Welcome Denisa, I’m Diva and I’m quite new here too. I offer professional readings and I am truly glad I have the chance to connect to people from all around the world. I really like the drawings you uploaded in your gig gallery! You might also want to differentiate your offers and consider offering separate gigs for b&w items and another one of full color. Do also add a few lines in your introduction so that people get to know you a bit better. Best of luck with everything!!!
Hugs
Psychic_Diva

Welcome Denisa, I’m Diva and I’m quite new here too. I offer professional readings and I am truly glad I have the chance to connect to people from all around the world. I really like the drawings you uploaded in your gig gallery! You might also want to differentiate your offers and consider offering separate gigs for b&w items and another one of full color. Do also add a few lines in your introduction so that people get to know you a bit better. Best of luck with everything!!!

Hugs

Psychic_Diva

Thank you for your kind words. I will create a separate gig, as you said, because it seems like a better idea. It is so nice to meet you! I wish you the best!

❤️

Archived