Why i am not getting a single buyer for my service?

It’s been almost a week I joined Fiverr. But i’m not finding a single buyer since I posted my first gig. I am offering audio/ video Transcription service at very affordable rates.

I got 1 click on my first gig and 39 impressions. It’s been almost a week I joined Fiverr. But i’m not finding a single buyer since I posted my first gig.

Transcription is over-saturated and you need to stand out in order to attract customers. When you are first starting out you are not going to be very high in the search ranks when someone is searching for a gig. I do article writing, editing, book promotion, and transcription. The transcription is the least viewed of all of my gigs.

You have a great gig package put together. Honestly, if I were looking for transcription I might pass over it due to the extremely low price, thinking it may not be quality work due to you offering it at such a discount.

Get out there and market yourself to customers, and know your worth when you do it.

Transcription is over-saturated and you need to stand out in order to attract customers. When you are first starting out you are not going to be very high in the search ranks when someone is searching for a gig. I do article writing, editing, book promotion, and transcription. The transcription is the least viewed of all of my gigs.

You have a great gig package put together. Honestly, if I were looking for transcription I might pass over it due to the extremely low price, thinking it may not be quality work due to you offering it at such a discount.

Get out there and market yourself to customers, and know your worth when you do it.

Thanks a lot. I will change m services first.

Thanks a lot. I will change m services first.

Having done this in the past and noticing that you offer transcription services with a 24 hours delivery and unlimited revisions (sic), also for medical or legal transcriptions and for meetings, I would ask you: are you really sure? The average density of an English speaker is between 10000 and 11000 words per hour. It’s an hell of a job.

It’s been almost a week I joined Fiverr. But i’m not finding a single buyer since I posted my first gig. I am offering audio/ video Transcription service at very affordable rates.

I got 1 click on my first gig and 39 impressions. It’s been almost a week I joined Fiverr. But i’m not finding a single buyer since I posted my first gig.

It’s been almost a week I joined Fiverr.

It took me 45 days to get my first buyer. In the meantime, I revised and improved my gigs. I learned much from reading the Forum about how to do so.

When you are first starting, you are not going to be very high in the search ranks when someone is searching for a gig.

I thought Fiverr promotes new sellers for a week or so to help them get a start. That is why you see new sellers on the first few pages of the search.

I will change m services first.

If you change your service, make sure it is something you do well and will get good reviews for doing.

Archived