Please check my gigs to see if there is anything wrong or /

ornob19

I Will Your Bitcoin Website And Link Promote Socialmedia” doesn’t make any sense. I can’t even figure out what it is you’re trying to say with this title.

I Will Mobile App Marketing And App Promotion” also doesn’t make sense. Your gig packages are also written very poorly, for example “promote your app 10 million social media and give you 20 live screenshots”.

From looking at these, I can’t tell what exactly I would be getting if I were to order from you. You need to improve your English. You also have several duplicate gigs - why?

I Will Your Bitcoin Website And Link Promote Socialmedia” doesn’t make any sense. I can’t even figure out what it is you’re trying to say with this title.

I Will Mobile App Marketing And App Promotion” also doesn’t make sense. Your gig packages are also written very poorly, for example “promote your app 10 million social media and give you 20 live screenshots”.

From looking at these, I can’t tell what exactly I would be getting if I were to order from you. You need to improve your English. You also have several duplicate gigs - why?

"I promote your Bitcoin website and links to socialmedia.

Can it be written

Archived