2 weeks and still no order

jhinxmaster

Yeah you right brother same problem. We have no rating and feedback that’s why we can’t get any order.

We have no rating and feedback that’s why we can’t get any order.

Having no ratings is a disadvantage, but it’s not the reason why you’re not getting orders, and believing this is only going to slow you down even more.

Everyone starts out equal on Fiverr. Everyone starts with no ratings, and has to convince buyers why they should order from them, over and above everyone else. Nobody gets a head-start! We started with no ratings and feedback, and we got out first orders by using our profiles effectively and showing potential customers what we could offer that would set us apart from our competition.

What are you guys doing to show potential customers why you are better than your competition?

Hi Jhinxmaster,

I feel you! I had quite the momentum for the first three weeks since posting my gig, but it my engagement continues to fall. I would suggest creating a video to explain your gig! It can be a quick, simple video discussing your services. Like Fiverr says, videos increase gig engagement by 40% , you could also explore different niches within your expertise and try making a more targeted gig? You could also share your gig to your social networks such as LinkedIn and Facebook.

It’s tough out there!

Best,
Daisy

It took me 45 day to get my first order!

While I waited for my first order I spent the time improving my gigs, applying to Buyer Requests, and adding new gigs. I also read the 5R Forum where I learned a lot about improving my gigs, handling buyers, and how to spit scammers and spammer.

It took me 45 day to get my first order!

While I waited for my first order I spent the time improving my gigs, applying to Buyer Requests, and adding new gigs. I also read the 5R Forum where I learned a lot about improving my gigs, handling buyers, and how to spit scammers and spammer.

How to applying for buyer request?

Archived