Someone is stealing deliveries from my page/orders or buyers' YouTube channels

carlaism

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @bigbadbilly: I just hesitated doing that from the start because I give up any rights over my videos once I sell them, so my buyers can do whatever they want with them and I thought it might be a buyer. But then I checked out more of them and even saw my gig description video… I’ll see what I can do.

Flagging the video for a copyright issue is a pretty complicated process. Lots of things to prove… and I’m afraid that if my buyers have the same content on YouTube, it might be removed for them as well since I mark it as mine. 😦

Reply to @bigbadbilly: I just hesitated doing that from the start because I give up any rights over my videos once I sell them, so my buyers can do whatever they want with them and I thought it might be a buyer. But then I checked out more of them and even saw my gig description video… I’ll see what I can do.

Flagging the video for a copyright issue is a pretty complicated process. Lots of things to prove… and I’m afraid that if my buyers have the same content on YouTube, it might be removed for them as well since I mark it as mine. 😦

Reply to @arnevb: I left her a comment on her channel and on every one of the videos that were stolen from my gig. I gave her time until tomorrow to remove them. If she doesn’t, I’ll report her. And she also stole from another makeup lady in here. I’m going to look for her to let her know as well.

Thank you for the support, Arnevb! 🙂

Reply to @arnevb: I left her a comment on her channel and on every one of the videos that were stolen from my gig. I gave her time until tomorrow to remove them. If she doesn’t, I’ll report her. And she also stole from another makeup lady in here. I’m going to look for her to let her know as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived