I haven't gotten a single order since I joined. How do I get one?

aninditarhine

Hey,
I’m working in freelance writing, and have been struggling to get orders. It’s been a month since I joined, and since making my first gig here, I received a message from someone who gave me half of the details required for me to complete my work, but after asking for more information, he never replied. Another text I received from someone offering me a full-time job for 8 hours, which isn’t possible since I’m a university student. But, after those two texts, everything’s gone completely hush and I have not received a single order or message, with my views plummeting down on my gigs too. I’ve tried so many things to get my gig up, even designing a gig cover by myself but nothing seems to work. Can someone please give me some tips and get me out of this novice waters I’ve seemed to lodge myself into?

Right, so to begin with for me, I kept an eye on buyer requests. I also looked at how other writing gigs were laid out, like the titles or keywords they’d use and so forth. I’m a writer too, so I know it can be tough! So I got my first order from a buyer request. It was a small gig which I gave my full attention and luckily got a 5 star review. I made sure to stay active in the forums and share links to my gigs and the orders started to build. So far I’ve been very lucky, I’ve got some 5 star orders on my account and have made some repeat buyers too! Just promote yourself on the forums, keep an eye on buyer requests and when a job lines up, put your skill and focus into it, it pays off. Best of luck, hope it works! :hugs:

“Aside from that, I have submitted essays to students who’ve gotten As in their assignments and coursework that were done by me. Therefore, with my experience, I believe I can bring satisfactory results to those students who need help with their English homework.”

The above is copied from your gig description. Offering to help with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Suggest you carefully read and abide by the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Archived