Cancelled order money

jabeenkanwal

I am a seller and buyer on fiver. Few days back I cancelled the order because delievery was incomplete so seller also agreed to cancel it. I received message my credits are added in fiver and I can purchase any other services. Again purchased one gig, fiver took amount from my balance, not from the previous cancelled credit. I need help and I want to sort of this but how?

I am a seller and buyer on fiver. Few days back I cancelled the order because delievery was incomplete so seller also agreed to cancel it. I received message my credits are added in fiver and I can purchase any other services. Again purchased one gig, fiver took amount from my balance, not from the previous cancelled credit. I need help and I want to sort of this but how?

Again purchased one gig, fiver took amount from my balance, not from the previous cancelled credit.

I don’t have an answer to this but I’m wondering how you knew it was from your balance and not the credit? You saw your balance go down from sales in the amount of the purchase?

Interesting. Maybe they do that first and if there is no balance then they take it from the credit.

Again purchased one gig, fiver took amount from my balance, not from the previous cancelled credit.

I don’t have an answer to this but I’m wondering how you knew it was from your balance and not the credit? You saw your balance go down from sales in the amount of the purchase?

Interesting. Maybe they do that first and if there is no balance then they take it from the credit.

I saw my balance getting down which was available for withdrawal. Gig i purchased was cheaper from the previous one.

Archived