Which is the Most expensive gig on Fiverr which has atleast 1 review?

bestintheword

Rob Janoff, the guy who designed the Apple logo, had a Pro Gig priced at $10,000. It had three reviews.

It’s currently paused now, though. Mr. Janoff must be a very busy guy.

I found that gig interesting because for that price it was not done by Rob Janoff, but by someone in his studio, an employee. I’m sure it was of the same quality he would do however.

@ahmwritingco can you post a link to that gig? I’m sure the mods would be ok with that. I would love to see the logos that were designed. I wonder if he would show them if someone asked.

I found that gig interesting because for that price it was not done by Rob Janoff, but by someone in his studio, an employee. I’m sure it was of the same quality he would do however.

@ahmwritingco can you post a link to that gig? I’m sure the mods would be ok with that. I would love to see the logos that were designed. I wonder if he would show them if someone asked.

can you post a link to that gig? I’m sure the mods would be ok with that.

Ya, @ahmwritingco

Send a link to the gig

Sure. Unfortunately his live portfolio doesn’t include pics of the logos he designed for Fiverr customers.

He received 5* reviews for them, though, so they must have been good!

https://www.fiverr.com/robjanoffllc/create-a-world-class-logo

Sure. Unfortunately his live portfolio doesn’t include pics of the logos he designed for Fiverr customers.

10000$ for a logo, WOW

I’m sure that’s considered a low price for a logo when you get artists of this caliber.

I wonder what would happen if the buyer said he didn’t like it and wanted a refund? 😆

I’m sure that’s considered a low price for a logo when you get artists of this caliber.

Yes, you’re right

didn’t like it and wanted a refund? 😆

:rofl:

As I can see these logos, I get to know that he represents things with creativeness, uniqueness and simplicity

They are all brilliant. They express a feeling and a concept to give an idea of the brand. They aren’t flashy. They give an impression at a glance.

This is an interesting topic. What frank does is interesting too.

Archived