How to get buyers easily on fivver

Guest sanasaghir13

This is your gig’s description:
"hello everyone
i love creative writing and i love to create magic with my words
isn’t it fun to change other peoples mindset in a positive way through your writing
i can do that
i will try my best to help you "

No commas, no dots, no nothing and the whole description is written in small letters, even “I” is written as “i”. Work on your writing if you want to sell a writing gig. I honestly wouldn’t purchase from you after seeing your gig/profile.
Good luck.

Guest sanasaghir13

My dear writing is my passion
Its just not a way of making money
I know how to pour emotions and sense in my writings
@maitasun
And thanks @ammarshrf for correcting me
Basically this is my first time working online.
I think everyone make a mistake but i will try my best to improve and to avoid silly mistakes.
I am really passionate about my writing skills

@maitasun

I think everyone make a mistake but i will try my best to improve and to avoid silly mistakes.

I know to pour emotions and sense in my writings

@sanasaghir13, not to discourage you, but you have at least 6 mistakes on the text I quoted, not to mention the rest of what you wrote. And I’m not an English proofreader or writer.

If your mistakes are so obvious to me, imagine how they will be seen by a native English speaker writer/proofreader, or even worse, a native English speaker buyer. Think about it.

Guest sanasaghir13

I know to pour emotions and sense in my writings

@sanasaghir13, not to discourage you, but you have at least 6 mistakes on the text I quoted, not to mention the rest of what you wrote. And I’m not an English proofreader or writer.

If your mistakes are so obvious to me, imagine how they will be seen by a native English speaker writer/proofreader, or even worse, a native English speaker buyer. Think about it.

Thankyou so much.

I will try my best to avoid such mistakes.

@maitasun

Only passion is not going to help dear. You should work harder to improve your writing skills. Be careful about the mistakes you are doing in every piece of writing.

Guest sanasaghir13

Only passion is not going to help dear. You should work harder to improve your writing skills. Be careful about the mistakes you are doing in every piece of writing.

Sure

I will try my best.

I hope i would get positive response in future.

Guest sanasaghir13

Don’t be frustrated. Every criticism will lead you to the right direction.

No no

I dont feel bad. I will try to learn from my mistakes.

@ammarshrf, sadly, everybody has suddenly become a writer and/or proofreader. They think writing is just putting words together and that proofreading is passing a text through a software… 🤨

They think writing is just putting words together and that proofreading is passing a text through a software… 🤨

Yes… probably because of those books that promise good money just for clicking a button. 🤨

not to discourage you, but you have at least 6 mistakes on the text I quoted

I’m gonna test you on those later. 🤭

You’re charging $10 per 100 words. You charge more for your work than some TSRs, despite having less experience and less skill.

If you want regular orders, you’ll have to lower your prices significantly or improve your skillset significantly.

Punctuation seems to be one of your weaknesses. To learn more about the English punctuation system, read The Penguin Guide to Punctuation by R.L. Trask. It’s a very approachable book, which covers all of the basics.

This is your gig’s description:

"hello everyone

i love creative writing and i love to create magic with my words

isn’t it fun to change other peoples mindset in a positive way through your writing

i can do that

i will try my best to help you "

No commas, no dots, no nothing and the whole description is written in small letters, even “I” is written as “i”. Work on your writing if you want to sell a writing gig. I honestly wouldn’t purchase from you after seeing your gig/profile.

Good luck.

No commas, no dots, no nothing and the whole description is written in small letters, even “I” is written as “i”.

Maybe she used Google Assistant or Siri for speech to text? 🧐

They think writing is just putting words together and that proofreading is passing a text through a software… 🤨

Yes… probably because of those books that promise good money just for clicking a button. 🤨

not to discourage you, but you have at least 6 mistakes on the text I quoted

You’re charging $10 per 100 words. You charge more for your work than some TSRs, despite having less experience and less skill.

If you want regular orders, you’ll have to lower your prices significantly or improve your skillset significantly.

Punctuation seems to be one of your weaknesses. To learn more about the English punctuation system, read The Penguin Guide to Punctuation by R.L. Trask. It’s a very approachable book, which covers all of the basics.

Promises are like mist, so far and so close at the same time… 🤨 :wink:

😲

To learn more about the English punctuation system, read The Penguin Guide to Punctuation by R.L. Trask.

I’m taking this advice for myself! Spanish is sooooo different from English. 🙃

Guest sanasaghir13

No commas, no dots, no nothing and the whole description is written in small letters, even “I” is written as “i”.

Maybe she used Google Assistant or Siri for speech to text? 🧐

Oh woww how can you say this?

I didn’t used anything else

Please be kind.

Archived