Hi Everyone! I'm a new seller in Fiverr

mehranhadad

Hello Mehran and welcome to Fiverr. I’ve viewed your gig and your samples are really good and I think you have a good future here. Also I don’t think you should include you gig link in your message. Community doesn’t allow it. I joined Fiverr a week ago so I’m still learning but I don’t think gig links are allowed.

Hello Mehran and welcome to Fiverr. I’ve viewed your gig and your samples are really good and I think you have a good future here. Also I don’t think you should include you gig link in your message. Community doesn’t allow it. I joined Fiverr a week ago so I’m still learning but I don’t think gig links are allowed.

Thanks a lot my friend ! Oh sorry i didn’t know about that ! Thanks for mentioning buddy . Have a great day.

Gig links are allowed under the “My Fiverr Gigs” and “Improve My Fiverr Gig”. Anywhere else, and they are considered spam. Sounds like he had this under the wrong category and it got moved, so it is OK now.

GG

Gig links are allowed under the “My Fiverr Gigs” and “Improve My Fiverr Gig”. Anywhere else, and they are considered spam. Sounds like he had this under the wrong category and it got moved, so it is OK now.

GG

Thanks for mentioning ! have a great day! 😃

Archived