Can I send source file by using dropbox/other file sharing services to my client?

digiapple

I am new on fiverr. Recently I got a gig offer and finished the job. Now I want to send source file to client. But I can’t send source files to client through fiverr file sharing services. It is slow for some reasons. The file size is BIG. Is there any problem if client share his/her email id to share file outside fiverr? Please share your suggestion about that topic. I am looking for help. Thanks and have a good day to all of you. 🙂

I am new on fiverr. Recently I got a gig offer and finished the job. Now I want to send source file to client. But I can’t send source files to client through fiverr file sharing services. It is slow for some reasons. The file size is BIG. Is there any problem if client share his/her email id to share file outside fiverr? Please share your suggestion about that topic. I am looking for help. Thanks and have a good day to all of you. 🙂

Hi @digiapple, welcome to the forum!

Is there any problem if client share his/her email id to share file outside fiverr?

This is not allowed, you could get warned, or worst, banned! Please, carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

Can I send source file by using dropbox/other file sharing services to my client?

But I can’t send source files to client through fiverr file sharing services. It is slow for some reasons. The file size is BIG.

Yes, you can use Dropbox. Be sure to send your buyer the Dropbox link(s) through a text file attachment during the delivery.

Hi @digiapple, welcome to the forum!

Is there any problem if client share his/her email id to share file outside fiverr?

This is not allowed, you could get warned, or worst, banned! Please, carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

But I can’t send source files to client through fiverr file sharing services. It is slow for some reasons. The file size is BIG.

Yes, you can use Dropbox. Be sure to send your buyer the Dropbox link(s) through a text file attachment during the delivery.

@maitasun

Excellent!! Thanks a lot for giving suggestions. You helped me a lot. I understand and follow your suggestions. Thanks again. 🙂

Archived