Hello Guys, New Seller here!

creaxique

Happy to be part of this wonderful community. I’m a full-time Adobe suite expert and I do Motion-Graphics, Video Editings, and Graphic Designing. Looking forward to offering my services here at Fiverr. Always open for suggestions and feedbacks.
Thanks.

Hi Creaxique,

Welcome to the forum!

A user called @maitasun often greets newbies and shares important links with them. She hasn’t posted much today, though (if I know her, it’s because she’s been off doing something naughty). I’ll share the links with you instead.

Here is Fiverr’s Terms of Service. It’s a must-read, because Fiverr becomes a real garlic lollipop when one of its rules is broken.

Here is the Seller Help Center. It contains articles on a range of pertinent topics.

Here is a list of the forum’s most popular threads. Many top sellers have posted advice somewhere in these threads.

It’s nice to meet you. Good luck on Fiverr! 🍍

Hi Creaxique,

Welcome to the forum!

A user called @maitasun often greets newbies and shares important links with them. She hasn’t posted much today, though (if I know her, it’s because she’s been off doing something naughty). I’ll share the links with you instead.

Here is Fiverr’s Terms of Service. It’s a must-read, because Fiverr becomes a real garlic lollipop when one of its rules is broken.

Here is the Seller Help Center. It contains articles on a range of pertinent topics.

Here is a list of the forum’s most popular threads. Many top sellers have posted advice somewhere in these threads.

It’s nice to meet you. Good luck on Fiverr! 🍍

A user called @maitasun often greets newbies and shares important links with them. She hasn’t posted much today, though (if I know her, it’s because she’s been off doing something naughty).

Me being naughty? :thinking: Just a tiny little bit, I’m afraid… 😬 I’ve been busy watching my sweet cat getting soak wet! 😅

Thanks for your help! What would become of me, being @lloydsolutions’s assistant, without you? 😊

So @creaxique, after @ahmwritingco’s kind help, and I welcoming you to Fiverr and the forum, I’m only left to post you the link to a free course provided by Fiverr. See below, you might find it useful. 😉

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
1503084524_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.7f2fe6690b40b39a5d035b13b81ea736.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Hi there,

Welcome to Fiverr and congrats for First sale. I just visited your profile. You can create more gigs related your services what you offer. Keep in mind - More Gigs, More Sells. Enjoy!

Thanks a lot for the tips. I’m working on new gigs. doing some researches so that it performs well. it will soon be live.

Archived