Extra Fee deduction

cadet_ali

If you think there is a problem, please contact Customer Support.

Hello @jonbaas, I’ve contacted Customer support and representative didn’t convinced. His contention was they’ve deducted buyer’s fee+taxes+20% seller’s fee from the amount reflecting on my (seller) order page. That’s is the reason of posting here to know if anyone faced the similar thing and what was the resolution.

Hello @jonbaas, I’ve contacted Customer support and representative didn’t convinced. His contention was they’ve deducted buyer’s fee+taxes+20% seller’s fee from the amount reflecting on my (seller) order page. That’s is the reason of posting here to know if anyone faced the similar thing and what was the resolution.

Can you please attach here a screenshot with their reply?

It’s very difficult to gather what happened from your post.

I’ve contacted Customer support and representative didn’t convinced. His contention was they’ve deducted buyer’s fee+taxes+20% seller’s fee from the amount reflecting on my (seller) order page. That’s is the reason of posting here to know if anyone faced the similar thing and what was the resolution.

Fiverr is the only source of resolutions to site issues. If Fiverr says that they do not see any issues, then I don’t understand why you think that we can provide any resolutions that Fiverr did not.

and representative didn’t convinced

Correction: and representative didn’t convinced me*

Can you please attach here a screenshot with their reply?

It’s very difficult to gather what happened from your post.

Dear @mariashtelle1, This is first time in my hundreds of sold gig’s experience, Fiverr deducted $14.73 + 20% Fee from the amount reflecting on my (seller) order page. If $14.73 is a fee charged to buyer then it must not reflect on my order page.

1299422856_Screenshot1.jpg.eb87755b6a0fedc971ff3f5b2ac2f70a.jpg

and representative didn’t convinced

Correction: and representative didn’t convinced me*

representative didn’t convinced me*

Because he doesn’t need to convince you.

Everything is correct and fiverr deducted only 20% nothing more.

Just pay attention to currencies, some of them in usd and some in aud.

so what you summed up is wrong. First you need to convert aud to usd and only after that make a sum.

I’ve contacted Customer support and representative didn’t convinced. His contention was they’ve deducted buyer’s fee+taxes+20% seller’s fee from the amount reflecting on my (seller) order page. That’s is the reason of posting here to know if anyone faced the similar thing and what was the resolution.

Fiverr is the only source of resolutions to site issues. If Fiverr says that they do not see any issues, then I don’t understand why you think that we can provide any resolutions that Fiverr did not.

Fiverr is the only source of resolutions to site issues.

I’m not disagreeing.

If Fiverr says that they do not see any issues, then I don’t understand why you think that we can provide any resolutions that Fiverr did not.

Anyone of you experienced the same?

That’s is the reason of posting here to know if anyone faced the similar thing and what was the resolution.

I never asked to resolve it though wanted to learn if anyone experienced the same. Thank you for your time.

Fiverr is the only source of resolutions to site issues.

I’m not disagreeing.

If Fiverr says that they do not see any issues, then I don’t understand why you think that we can provide any resolutions that Fiverr did not.

Anyone of you experienced the same?

That’s is the reason of posting here to know if anyone faced the similar thing and what was the resolution.

I never asked to resolve it though wanted to learn if anyone experienced the same. Thank you for your time.

you updated your prices after the gig was purchased which will never take effect on running orders?**

image.thumb.png.16306c95aacdaa78712d4c0d058bfa7e.png

representative didn’t convinced me*

Because he doesn’t need to convince you.

Everything is correct and fiverr deducted only 20% nothing more.

Just pay attention to currencies, some of them in usd and some in aud.

so what you summed up is wrong. First you need to convert aud to usd and only after that make a sum.

Just pay attention to currencies

You nailed it @mariashtelle1 🙃 that ‘A’ in currency I missed :rofl:

Fiverr must hire you 🙂 Thanks for your time. Regards, Ali

you updated your prices after the gig was purchased which will never take effect on running orders?**

So, that means this:

you updated your prices after the gig was purchased which will never take effect on running orders?

I didn’t do the math tbh, I just went and “Purchased” his gig. He appearantly updated the prices after the order was done.

Archived