Finally after sending 280 buyer request today i got a order of $5

akseharum

Guest kawsaradi

Change your buyer request proposal format. You need to wright a attractive proposal for buyer request. If you do that, then you don’t need to west to much buyer request and your time. Cheers!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change your buyer request proposal format. You need to wright a attractive proposal for buyer request. If you do that, then you don’t need to west to much buyer request and your time. Cheers!!

@kawsaradi sir can you come in message box i want to learn few things from you can you guide me sir?

That’s a very poor return on your investment and not an appropriate success rate.

I’m happy for you, but something isn’t working and getting one sale out of 280 indicates you need to make some changes if you want to get more business and actual profit. You spent hours of work pitching to earn $5. So you didn’t even break even. Not even close.

I understand that there are hurdles to cross, but getting one buyer request doesn’t justify whatever you’re doing because it’s not working. I have a feeling some people are going to see this and think it means success and justifies hours of labour doing something that isn’t working. Getting sales isn’t a game of chance.

That’s a very poor return on your investment and not an appropriate success rate.

I’m happy for you, but something isn’t working and getting one sale out of 280 indicates you need to make some changes if you want to get more business and actual profit. You spent hours of work pitching to earn $5. So you didn’t even break even. Not even close.

I understand that there are hurdles to cross, but getting one buyer request doesn’t justify whatever you’re doing because it’s not working. I have a feeling some people are going to see this and think it means success and justifies hours of labour doing something that isn’t working. Getting sales isn’t a game of chance.

Getting sales isn’t a game of chance.

love this part! more work has to be done

Archived