Getting problem while resetting my password via gmail

I want to reset my password because I have forgotten my previous password, so I am using my email address for resetting my Fiverr account password. I am getting problem while getting verification code on my mobile phone because I tried several times but after waited a long time I did not receive any verification code on my mobile. after 3rd attempt, when I redirected from Gmail to reset the password then I got the following error message.

You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity.*

Please try again later.

Wait for some time and try again. That’s the best you can do. It did worked for some peoples I know. Just make sure you can receive messages and your device has good network connection.

Thanks brother… but i have waited several times, yesterday i did same things but i am getting problem to receive text message with verification code on my mobile network… i have strong network connection at that time as i tested to ask my friend to send me text and i received that text immediately, but did not receive verification code from Fiverr server .

Thanks brother… but i have waited several times, yesterday i did same things but i am getting problem to receive text message with verification code on my mobile network… i have strong network connection at that time as i tested to ask my friend to send me text and i received that text immediately, but did not receive verification code from Fiverr server .

The issue can be from the Fiverr side because you are asking for so many codes and that’s why sometimes Server is not sending messages too soon. You can contact Fiverr Customer Support to solve the issue.

The issue can be from the Fiverr side because you are asking for so many codes and that’s why sometimes Server is not sending messages too soon. You can contact Fiverr Customer Support to solve the issue.

okay well, next time i wait for 5 minutes to receive code if again server will not respond then i’ll contact with Fiverr Customer Support.

THANKS 🙂

okay well, next time i wait for 5 minutes to receive code if again server will not respond then i’ll contact with Fiverr Customer Support.

THANKS 🙂

5 minutes? You have to wait for at least 1 hour. or even if you are doing this at morning, then try again at later night or vice versa. (that’s what I think)

Archived