First timer user. Order auto completed before delivery. What to do?

martync

Hi,

I placed an order for a PCB design, I received a delivery on time but it was incorrect (didn’t follow the circuit diagram). I asked for a revision, the seller agreed. Received a message on the 30th saying he would delivery the final design tomorrow unfortunately the order auto completed a couple of hours after his message. What do I do next?

You should’ve requested a revision through the system (not just sending a message)

Now I think is the best thing is to reach out to your seller and ask them about the update.
I believe that they are still not late on their promise?

And if seller doesn’t reply for 2-3 days then reach out to Customer support

Thank you for the reply.

I did click the revision needed button which gave an extra 3 days but that was on the 27th. Then I didn’t check (busy at work) so the order auto completed on the 30th.

I don’t want to penalize the seller, they have confirmed they will do the revision and also sent a message saying it will be ready tomorrow. I will wait for the seller to contact me and see what happens.

Thank you for the reply.

I did click the revision needed button which gave an extra 3 days but that was on the 27th. Then I didn’t check (busy at work) so the order auto completed on the 30th.

I don’t want to penalize the seller, they have confirmed they will do the revision and also sent a message saying it will be ready tomorrow. I will wait for the seller to contact me and see what happens.

Then that wasn’t a revision button 😉

With a revision order can’t be autocompleted

(And 3 days is a standard time when orders are getting autocompleted if revision wasn’t requested)

However if your seller is in touch with you then there is no point to panic as for now, they still most likely will deliver your order

Archived