Is Fiverr Trolling Me? Views more than Impressions

Capture.PNG.590d439d635860f58d03e4070f85019b.PNG
I am new on Fiverr as a seller, I have 18 Impressions, 18 clicks and 54 views on my gig, i was wondering is it possible that you get views more than impressions on fiverr. It clearly looks broken to me is it just me or any body else is facing same problem? and if anyone knows how to fix it?

Capture

I am new on Fiverr as a seller, I have 18 Impressions, 18 clicks and 54 views on my gig, i was wondering is it possible that you get views more than impressions on fiverr. It clearly looks broken to me is it just me or any body else is facing same problem? and if anyone knows how to fix it?

i was wondering is it possible that you get views more than impressions on fiverr. It clearly looks broken to me

I really wonder why people always run into conclusions, specially to say “things are broken”, before even taking their time to search for information… :roll_eyes:

Here, please read https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/viewing-gig-statistics

views are calculated when someone clicks after visiting your profile, not from the search results. When you promote your GIG on social media, blogs, etc and someone clicks on your gig link then this will count as a view, not a click.

i was wondering is it possible that you get views more than impressions on fiverr. It clearly looks broken to me

I really wonder why people always run into conclusions, specially to say “things are broken”, before even taking their time to search for information… :roll_eyes:

Here, please read https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/viewing-gig-statistics

thanks for your time.

views are calculated when someone clicks after visiting your profile, not from the search results. When you promote your GIG on social media, blogs, etc and someone clicks on your gig link then this will count as a view, not a click.

Thank you, it really helped me, i was worrying if something is wrong with my gig.

Archived