No orders still, so how can I improve my gigs?

jevtic_tara

Hello everyone! I am pretty much new to fiverr. I’m a photographer and retoucher, and I recently got into graphic design as well, so my gigs are related to those things. I’ve been on fiverr for almost a month now and I still haven’t got any orders. Any constructive criticism or advice is very welcome.

https://www.fiverr.com/jevtic_tara?up_rollout=true

Hi Tara,

Welcome to Fiverr and to the forum! 🙂

The best advice I can give is to, please carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

Also, take some time to search the forum (it has plenty of useful information), and check the link below for a free course provided by Fiverr - you might fin it helpful.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
335839965_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.7ea0401bdc38ed357d0ca6c835a2e8e3.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

As for your Gigs, I would strongly recommend you to get rid of the unlimited revisions on your feminine signature logo design Gig.

Unlimited Revisions = Unlimited Headaches

Archived