2 FA authentication is a little overzealous

miiila

I’d activated 2FA as soon as I’d noticed it’s finally there - thank you, Fiverr! 💚

However, I had 3 laptop restarts lately and every time when I wanted to log in again, I got told that it’s looking as if I’m logging in from a new device (which is when the 2 FA should come into play indeed), only I’m not, and I had to get and type in the code. Same old laptop, just the typical Windows laptop restarts (system updates, Excel crashes, bluescreen … ;))

• Like 2

I’d activated 2FA as soon as I’d noticed it’s finally there - thank you, Fiverr! 💚

However, I had 3 laptop restarts lately and every time when I wanted to log in again, I got told that it’s looking as if I’m logging in from a new device (which is when the 2 FA should come into play indeed), only I’m not, and I had to get and type in the code. Same old laptop, just the typical Windows laptop restarts (system updates, Excel crashes, bluescreen … ;))

Me too!

every time when I wanted to log in again, I got told that it’s looking as if I’m logging in from a new device… and I had to get and type in the code.

Me too!

It is annoying and time consuming. 😩

• Like 3

• 3 months later...