My Gig was gone to Last page from first page two month before and now after two month my Gigs are still on last page

reserchers_team

Yes, I return to 2nd page… after 60 days…

I’ve been on last page for days more than 2months and I’m stuck there

A gig with 13k impression now 168 impression

No warning

No late delivery

No cancellation

No negative review

Nothing

Literally nothing, and I’m stuck there having fun 😀

All thanks to the algorithm?

• 3 months later...

I think this is very important for ranking our gig on the first page. if we can do perfectly create our gig with good SEO i wish we can rank on first page. and also need on-time delivery with client satisfaction.

Hi Bro. Can you please let me know how to create a gig with good SEO. How to do SEO for a gig?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve been on last page for days more than 2months and I’m stuck there

A gig with 13k impression now 168 impression

No warning

No late delivery

No cancellation

No negative review

Nothing

Literally nothing, and I’m stuck there having fun 😀

All thanks to the algorithm?

the same problem, last 3 month my gig 5 times back to the front line then again the last page

• 2 weeks later...

Some seller I see now fixed but why I am not?

Thanks

My gigs also remove from the end of JUNE and still it doesn’t appear in search. I can’t find it to anywhere, in the last page too! only can see if I filtering like country, level and language. 😦

My gigs also remove from the end of JUNE and still it doesn’t appear in search. I can’t find it to anywhere, in the last page too! only can see if I filtering like country, level and language. 😦

Your gig page is up maybe active, it’s position and availability on search is determined automatically. Please be aware that Fiverr does not guarantee that your gig will appear in our search.

• 1 month later...

My all of gigs was 1st pages with some keywords . Now , I got 2nd warning 5 days ago and after got 2nd warning My all of gig out of search . For this reason I will contact Fiverr support Fiverr support said to me my all of gig active But really it’s not in search results . I am very disappointed now
If anyone have solution please share with me
Thank you

My all of gigs was 1st pages with some keywords . Now , I got 2nd warning 5 days ago and after got 2nd warning My all of gig out of search . For this reason I will contact Fiverr support Fiverr support said to me my all of gig active But really it’s not in search results . I am very disappointed now

If anyone have solution please share with me

Thank you

@sayem_seo, consider this for a moment… if you were Fiverr, would you want sellers who break the rules (who ignor the terms of service) to be featured on the first page of your search results? You have TWO warnings. That’s not good. Perhaps Fiverr knocked your gigs lower in the search results so that you have time to correct your errors, and learn how to become a better seller who doesn’t break the rules.

No seller is guaranteed top placement in the search results. It would be wise to take this time to learn how to work within the rules, and do what you need to do to connect to your customers on your own. Fiverr wants great sellers who don’t break the rules. Work hard – moving forward – to become a great seller.

@sayem_seo, consider this for a moment… if you were Fiverr, would you want sellers who break the rules (who ignor the terms of service) to be featured on the first page of your search results? You have TWO warnings. That’s not good. Perhaps Fiverr knocked your gigs lower in the search results so that you have time to correct your errors, and learn how to become a better seller who doesn’t break the rules.

No seller is guaranteed top placement in the search results. It would be wise to take this time to learn how to work within the rules, and do what you need to do to connect to your customers on your own. Fiverr wants great sellers who don’t break the rules. Work hard – moving forward – to become a great seller.

@jonbaas

I am sorry. I cannot agree with you on many topics.

I see many sellers still have the same problem where the seller get lot’s of order and she is TRS and many labels 2 seller. I am one of them

My all is 100%

But I don’t know why my all gig is the last page.

I hope you understand.

Thank you

Archived