How to generate more sales at Fiverr (SOLUTION)

sarkovskim

Fact : In the above Certificate the Founder is “Todd Gross” ,

I found this, don’t know if this would be of any help. (taken from http://www.explaindioreviewbonus.com/tag/explaindio-video-creator/)

First, who is the Creator of Explaindio Video Creator?

ExplaindioTodd Gross is the man behind Explaindio Video Creator. He is a well known internet marketer, Video Marketing Expert and a Consultant for CNBC who creates stand up videos and custom pro voice overs.

He teaches people who are working in internet marketing field how to use video marketing strategies to grow their sites.

He has been “on camera” for most of his life on Television like CNBC, Boston and WHDH-TV.

Yes but I don’t think he’s listed as Founder of “Explaindio Foundation” (if it existed) anywhere. I’m not sure he’s listed as one of the company founders of Explaindio LLC either (but that company isn’t listed on the “certificate”).

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but I don’t think he’s listed as Founder of “Explaindio Foundation” (if it existed) anywhere. I’m not sure he’s listed as one of the company founders of Explaindio LLC either (but that company isn’t listed on the “certificate”).

I never said he was, or anything else… 😬

Well, trying to make a laugh of someone who is trying to help people see beyond is not quite appropriate…

But since Fiverr haven’t developed some guidelines that include respect as mandatory rule to be followed, you can probably still walk around freely, posting bullsh*t replies on something that was created with care

Keep in mind people you may have the option to work with might be reading this 🙂

I was inspired by the post. He has been doing a lot of research, listening to audio books and getting the most information he can about building a better service package. We all should build a conversation and relationship with our clients on Fiverr. This relation with clients builds trust and promotes sales.

People want to work with people that are friendly, kind and respectful. If I only knew you by one of your posts on the forum, I might not trust that you are kind, considerate and respectful.

I was inspired by the post. He has been doing a lot of research, listening to audio books and getting the most information he can about building a better service package. We all should build a conversation and relationship with our clients on Fiverr. This relation with clients builds trust and promotes sales.

People want to work with people that are friendly, kind and respectful. If I only knew you by one of your posts on the forum, I might not trust that you are kind, considerate and respectful.

builds trust and promotes sales.

You nailed why rapport is so important here.

Result speaks louder than voice. @sarkovskim, you tried in the post (at least it’s not easy for someone to take his time to compose a post) but it would’ve been a lot better if you’ve had result (good no of reviews) to prove that it works. It wouldn’t ve resulted to all these long criticism comments. For those that are mega-successful on fiverr, please, do well by helping those of us that are still struggling to succeed on the platform.

I have stayed there. was not my cup of chaiwalah but it’s a very nice quitish place.

My first experience entering a major city was crossing the Skyway into Tampa, awesome 👍

All that said Scotland is one of my favorite place on earth, the weather sucks though

“have stayed there. was not my cup of chaiwalah but it’s a very nice quitish place”. Congrats for using chaiwalah 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Exactly, but if you were about to get and listen to my videos every single week I would develop that trust inside of you and few months later you would buy my service

and what if some one weak in english listening. I can understand written english well but listening english is very hard for me. May be a lot of people in world have this problem. Fiverr is international so someone should find solution for it. I from Pakistan. i can read and write english well but in listening very bad. Is there any solution for it.

3 reviews in 11 months is a pretty big sales fail, sorry.

You can always try my strategy to get more sales. I use black magic. The best spell I’ve found which gets results, involves tying a black and white feathered cockerel to your right hip for a week. You must then only go out after dark on days of the week beginning with the letter T, and only consume out of date milk for sustenance.

At the end of the week, you sacrifice the cockerel to Elizabeth Taylor. If all goes well, sales will follow shortly afterward.

Dude, your numbers are amazing, seriously! YOU should’ve written this post instead. I wonder why with such volume of sales you’re still Level 2, you’re probably near the next level though. Anyway, have you already made it so fiverr is your main income source? I’m trying that!

Keep it up!

• 1 month later...

Archived