How to generate more sales at Fiverr (SOLUTION)

sarkovskim

So, I’m a demon simply because of telling you how Fiverr forum works, and how your post is likely to be perceived? :rofl:

I wonder if I can get a new forum title: The Forum Demon. 😃

I wonder if I can get a new forum title: The Forum Demon. 😃

It should be “El Diablo” 😉

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, that is why i constantly create new contents on my youtube channel so when one lost consciousness comes across well crafted product they don’t even care about who wrote it but just believe what they are reading since it makes sense.

so then they get redirected to a better place, which is my youtube channel and i get the chance to gain their trust and motivate them to do.

I never wrote it for you to read it, or buy my service, is it that hard to understand that?

comes across well crafted product

I sincerely hope you are not referring to your videos.

Hi…

I have problem if any one can help or guide me.About a month back my fiverr gig listing was at 1st & 2nd page of the respective categories but all of sudden it went to 39 & 40 page.I have no idea about that.I have level 2 account on fiverr with all the stats in place.I have even edited my gig but still not change.Sales are gone down to ZERO.Incase anyone have an idea how to bring it back to normal please let me know.

Thanks & Regards

This is a bit off topic, but I guess it beats you creating a thread for your question.

So first of all I highly recommend the OP’s YouTube channel, since you can be brainwashed into success mode, and not worry about a slump in sales.

On a more serious note, your gig is under performing currently. You had 4 really bad reviews last month that basically say your gig does not work.

So Fiverr’s algo is definitely thinking you are not doing well.

This is a bit off topic, but I guess it beats you creating a thread for your question.

So first of all I highly recommend the OP’s YouTube channel, since you can be brainwashed into success mode, and not worry about a slump in sales.

On a more serious note, your gig is under performing currently. You had 4 really bad reviews last month that basically say your gig does not work.

So Fiverr’s algo is definitely thinking you are not doing well.

Do you think after 60 days when analytics will be improve the placement of gigs will be back to it’s position.

Do you think after 60 days when analytics will be improve the placement of gigs will be back to it’s position.

No, that’s not how this works.

This is not something that refreshes and you get a fresh start every cycle.

You need to perform better. So you’d need sales, then you’d need to actually deliver on those sales.

And I don’t mean just getting a good review, but actually delivering a quality result, so don’t think about gaming the system.

No, that’s not how this works.

This is not something that refreshes and you get a fresh start every cycle.

You need to perform better. So you’d need sales, then you’d need to actually deliver on those sales.

And I don’t mean just getting a good review, but actually delivering a quality result, so don’t think about gaming the system.

Got your point.Thanks a lot

otherwise it’s just a post made by a noob who has read somewhere

In the world from were i came from, this is labeled as demonism so your title would be an energy vampire doing some shadow work

For a mentally strong person though, it is just you underastimating someone’s knowledge without even questioning if there is a possibility for it to be true, supporting the crowd just because everyone else is hating (just being honest)

Thanks for the warm goodbye C! Until next time! ✌️

it is just you underastimating someone’s knowledge

I’m not underestimating your knowledge. I’m not questioning it, either. I don’t think about your knowledge at all. All I’m doing is telling you what your post looks like to others.

just because everyone else is hating

Now you’re just being silly. We’re random strangers to you, you’re a random stranger to us. Nobody hates anyone in this thread. And if you perceive the lack of enthusiasm for your first post as hate, do you really think that the problem is in everyone else, or in you?

it is just you underastimating someone’s knowledge

I’m not underestimating your knowledge. I’m not questioning it, either. I don’t think about your knowledge at all. All I’m doing is telling you what your post looks like to others.

just because everyone else is hating

Now you’re just being silly. We’re random strangers to you, you’re a random stranger to us. Nobody hates anyone in this thread. And if you perceive the lack of enthusiasm for your first post as hate, do you really think that the problem is in everyone else, or in you?

@sarkovskim would benefit from listening to you.

What you are sharing is perception and that is what drives sales because people do business with people. Denying there is a perception problem will not solve the problem. It’s also just bad PR in general. I’m actually repelled by the cockiness and seeing how he responds to feedback. Makes me see he wouldn’t take feedback well if I was a buyer.

I sincerely know that your opinion is unimportant to me ✌️

Never thought what I say to you was important.

I am not delusional. Nor is my ego that big.

It’s Ok to be overconfident, you just need to stay in touch with reality.

Things just are, and you need to accept that.

So when you are 3 feet tall and you barge in here announcing you are an NBA all-star, and I call you short, I am merely stating a fact. I am not trying to put you down.

You can be in denial all you want.

I’d wish you a pleasant day, but you are going to have one no matter what goes on in the real world, aren’t you? 🙂

So when you are 3 feet tall and you barge in here announcing you are an NBA all-star, and I call you short, I am merely stating a fact. I am not trying to put you down.

I’d wish you a pleasant day, but you are going to have one no matter what goes on in the real world, aren’t you? 🙂

That’s the beauty of life ✌️

Frank_d keepin it real.

3 reviews in 11 months is a pretty big sales fail, sorry.

You can always try my strategy to get more sales. I use black magic. The best spell I’ve found which gets results, involves tying a black and white feathered cockerel to your right hip for a week. You must then only go out after dark on days of the week beginning with the letter T, and only consume out of date milk for sustenance.

At the end of the week, you sacrifice the cockerel to Elizabeth Taylor. If all goes well, sales will follow shortly afterward.

That’s really funny… Sounds so African(I’m African BTW)

Hey @frank_d

Just tell me 1 thing, you are a TRS and get a lot of orders then how do you get time to debate on such foolish things?

I am a TRS and a Pro seller.

That means I manage my time well.

I am also free to participate in any discussion I want, no?

I was just wondering if you figured it out yet.

And as always let me know if you find that award of yours. 🙂

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Is there any info on the “Explaindio Foundation” anywhere? You received the award in 2017 but wasn’t Explaindio an LLC (Limited Liability Company) not a foundation then? Is there anywhere showing it was a foundation then?

Also it doesn’t say when it was held. Also if it was held in a particular place does that mean entries weren’t allowed from online creators anywhere ie. they had to be there in person?

Is there any info on the “Explaindio Foundation” anywhere? You received the award in 2017 but wasn’t Explaindio an LLC (Limited Liability Company) not a foundation then? Is there anywhere showing it was a foundation then?

Also it doesn’t say when it was held. Also if it was held in a particular place does that mean entries weren’t allowed from online creators anywhere ie. they had to be there in person?

Explaindio is a whiteboard animation tool where you can create explainer videos. That’s it! It’s not a Foundation, it’s just a product. Like, VideoScribe, Powtoon, etc.

Explaindio is a whiteboard animation tool where you can create explainer videos. That’s it! It’s not a Foundation, it’s just a product. Like, VideoScribe, Powtoon, etc.

Yes but the name of the company that creates it is “Explaindio LLC” (business started 21/Apr/2015) so why does it say “Explaindio Foundation” on the certificate if it isn’t a foundation? Is the certificate totally authentic or could “Explaindio Foundation” have been added to the image?

Yes but the name of the company that creates it is “Explaindio LLC” (business started 21/Apr/2015) so why does it say “Explaindio Foundation” on the certificate if it isn’t a foundation? Is the certificate totally authentic or could “Explaindio Foundation” have been added to the image?

Explaindio LLC Group is made up of different legal entities, details of which can be found here

http://explaindiollc.com/group.txt .

Why does it say Foundation, I really don’t know.

Fact: In the above Certificate the Founder is “Todd Gross”,

but on the actual website, the Founder is "Andrew Darius"

Explaindio LLC Group is made up of different legal entities, details of which can be found here

http://explaindiollc.com/group.txt .

Why does it say Foundation, I really don’t know.

Fact: In the above Certificate the Founder is “Todd Gross”,

but on the actual website, the Founder is "Andrew Darius"

Fact : In the above Certificate the Founder is “Todd Gross” ,

I found this, don’t know if this would be of any help. (taken from http://www.explaindioreviewbonus.com/tag/explaindio-video-creator/)

First, who is the Creator of Explaindio Video Creator?

Explaindio-e1415244813467.jpg.310299b75bcb903f443e6089ed4b2c4e.jpgTodd Gross is the man behind Explaindio Video Creator. He is a well known internet marketer, Video Marketing Expert and a Consultant for CNBC who creates stand up videos and custom pro voice overs.

He teaches people who are working in internet marketing field how to use video marketing strategies to grow their sites.

He has been “on camera” for most of his life on Television like CNBC, Boston and WHDH-TV.

Archived