How to generate more sales at Fiverr (SOLUTION)

sarkovskim

I leave now, this forum is a place where you live mostly, i only visit,

Alas, I feel so cheap and dirty now. 🙁

Alas, I feel so cheap and dirty now. 🙁

Come on, don’t feel that way. Nothing that water and soap can’t take away… 😂

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I get you all, in order to succeed on Fiverr you need to obey high rated sellers, satisfy their ego so they can give you a bit support because if you go against what they believe in, you are going to be slaughtered mentally, look at that catwriter, what a demon… if you are not a mentally stable person she will eat the crap out of you. Bunch of “successful” people gathered to make you lose all of the hopes you have left. Yo blonde, this is not meant for you, I just clicked your reply.

If a moment comes for you to lose it all that you have been building and your skill is all that remains, it won’t be enough for you because the numbers were all that was important to you, remember?

When I lost it all, on the edge of the abyss, I got overwhelmed by negative thoughts, insecurities and started to doubt my self deep inside, the only thing that kept me alive was someone that brainwashed me to believe in myself and that is why I believe in it and why I am doing it no matter what you say or think about it or if you believe in it or not.

Brainwash, just a term, you can say it anyhow, I will support you mentally, I will share my point of view with you, I will help you to succeed alongside with me.

The sad thing is that in order to succeed in this world of chaos, in this sick society you need to mentally (maybe even physically) please everyone or to be the same piece of sh*t as they are… because if you don’t have the number labeled on your forehead, you are not as worthy as they are.

Do you know that knowledge is all that matters, for me your rating is completely unimportant if your personality is shitty. For me you are worthless. Worthless consciousness thinking that it is important because of their number. That is the same thing as you allow your worth to be defined by how many likes you get on Instagram. I feel sorry for you

And the guy with the secret, let me simplify the secret for you, the law of attraction stands for “you receive what you put out there”, if you put hate all that you will receive back is hate, and some support from your smallest circle of people, living in the same misery as you, thinking the same way as you, as well as some mental satisfaction because your mind only gets satisfied when you humiliate someone, if you treat people miserably, guess what, you will receive the same misery you have given to those people, so next time you have an opportunity, support someone instead of discouraging them and tomorrow that someone may grow even bigger than you and be forever grateful for what you have done for them, giving you their greatest support for the rest of their life.

Can you open your mind to understanding this?

I never meant to teach you “successful people” I left this record for some lost consciousness trying to find their way to success, you just got offended by my action, and why i tried to teach you even though I’m “lower” than you. I never even knew that you would be here reading this, i left it for someone on the same level as me, just starting out

I truly feel sorry for you if Fiverr is all that makes you proud… ✌️

So, I’m a demon simply because of telling you how Fiverr forum works, and how your post is likely to be perceived? :rofl:

I wonder if I can get a new forum title: The Forum Demon. 😃

Well, you misunderstood me again, what i meant is that you are an active member on this forum while i just came to do what i thought was right (turned out that no one liked it) luckily i returned to check one last time so you can feel better now ✌️

I was joking. - Again.

Maybe I should start attaching warning labels to posts. :thinking:

Don’t be a stranger. You are a member of this community and always more than welcome here. We also all have posts which don’t go as planned from time to time. At least yours was civil and a genuine attempt to try and be helpful. Whether you come back or not., I wish you all the best!

The rules of trade that you have learned along your journey doesn’t have to be the same as what i am teaching yet both of the ways may be working just fine

He was talking about the forum rules and Fiverr’s rules. If you break forum rules, well, you saw the result. And if you break Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you’ll get banned, and you won’t be able to use your knowledge on Fiverr.

Here, on Fiverr forum, the only “how to make sales” posts that mean something are posts by those who have a considerable number of sales, otherwise it’s just a post made by a noob who has read somewhere that posting on the forum will make them a Top Rated Seller (if you spend some time reading the forum, you’ll see what I mean).

otherwise it’s just a post made by a noob who has read somewhere

In the world from were i came from, this is labeled as demonism so your title would be an energy vampire doing some shadow work

For a mentally strong person though, it is just you underastimating someone’s knowledge without even questioning if there is a possibility for it to be true, supporting the crowd just because everyone else is hating (just being honest)

Thanks for the warm goodbye C! Until next time! ✌️

Let’s think less so we can realize that comparison is ugly, and as long as you compare yourself to people there will be someone that will be below you and also someone above you

This is why I like you. 😉

P.S. this was a brainwash attempt ✌️

Or at least I did… 😉 I still think your gig should not focus on brainwashing, though. It might be a language barrier, but when I and most other people think ‘brainwashing’ we think Clockwork Orange:

orange

That was a remarkable movie.

KUBRICK PULLED THE MOVIE FROM UK THEATERS BECAUSE OF DEATH THREATS.

The press blamed the violent film for a series of alleged copycat break-ins and killings in the UK in the early 1970s, prompting calls for it to be banned. The film remained in theaters and available for distribution until an incident caused Kubrick to request that Warner Brothers pull the movie from UK cinemas.

Alas, I feel so cheap and dirty now.

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

I think that you think that the world is spinning around you. You are not the center of attention… at least not in my world. Let’s think less so we can realize that comparison is ugly, and as long as you compare yourself to people there will be someone that will be below you and also someone above you and while you underestimate the lower ones you are being underestimated by the higher ones, bob marely said “while you point your finger at someone someone else is judging you” in one of his songs so no judgement, stop trying to prove yourself that you are better then me, i already mastered life same as you mastered Fiverr and go watch my video about how to bring prosperity in your life, it will help you to turn your PS4 hobby into a profitable habit

P.S. this was a brainwash attempt ✌️

I think that you think that the world is spinning around you. You are not the center of attention… at least not in my world.

Are you talking to a mirror?

Man, you are so delusional.

I am not going to watch your video, nope, I am already happy with my income and my PS4 is just a hobby, I do not want it to be a profitable habit. (And I know that you video would just waste my time)

Stop trying to give false advice, you are not successful, why do not you ask for advice instead of trying so hard to brainwash someone to buy your advice (gig)? pathetic!

I care! - And it would be interesting. I had the opportunity to move to the U.S. however it wouldn’t have worked.

Spill the beans Steve!

Would not gain any friends from the green Isle

as to why I left there . That was 20 years ago.

The outcome of which if anyone cares to watch the news is evident Now.

Lack of opportunities

Racial tention

European hold

I will say it’s trying to fix things…still love the Island. But I’m an American Citizen since 2003.

I’ll bet $100 someone will flag this

Would not gain any friends from the green Isle

Lack of opportunities

Racial tention

European hold

I will say it’s trying to fix things…still love the Island. But I’m an American Citizen since 2003.

I’ll bet $100 someone will flag this

Lack of opportunities

Racial tention

European hold

I will say it’s trying to fix things…still love England. But I’m an American since 2003.

I left in 2006. I did go back but that was to Scotland which I still consider the place I think of as my spiritual home. Now though, I’ve promised myself I won’t go back due to similar reasons you post.

Lack of opportunities is the big one. Every time I go back there are more homeless people and they are in places where there never used to be homeless people. It drives me crazy.

Racial tension is an awkward one but it does exist. - Ignoring it is a folly, I don’t care what anyone says.

The EU thing though… I was against the EU for long before Brexit. However, I’m now for the EU given what the end Brexit game plan looks like. Stephen Fry has a good bunch of videos on YouTube explaining the material ins and outs of Brexit.

All that said, I was expecting you to come back with an epic UK/US love story which saw you smuggle yourself to Florida as a Disney character. I guess I’ll just create a fantastic back story for you and roll with it. 🙂 .

Lack of opportunities

Racial tention

European hold

I will say it’s trying to fix things…still love England. But I’m an American since 2003.

I left in 2006. I did go back but that was to Scotland which I still consider the place I think of as my spiritual home. Now though, I’ve promised myself I won’t go back due to similar reasons you post.

Lack of opportunities is the big one. Every time I go back there are more homeless people and they are in places where there never used to be homeless people. It drives me crazy.

Racial tension is an awkward one but it does exist. - Ignoring it is a folly, I don’t care what anyone says.

The EU thing though… I was against the EU for long before Brexit. However, I’m now for the EU given what the end Brexit game plan looks like. Stephen Fry has a good bunch of videos on YouTube explaining the material ins and outs of Brexit.

All that said, I was expecting you to come back with an epic UK/US love story which saw you smuggle yourself to Florida as a Disney character. I guess I’ll just create a fantastic back story for you and roll with it. 🙂 .

Lol , it’s horrific that London has lost control.

The Brit"s tend to pull it together when push comes to shove… This new Prime Minister means biziness… You can’t make this stuff up…that’s all I’m going to say.

It was romantic but that’s for my autobio

Lol I just realized this is not my thread :crazy_face:

There are lots of people from the UK in Florida. Anyone in Florida needs to drive down to Key West. It’s a place like none other, the entire drive. (I grabbed the first video I saw)

I have stayed there. was not my cup of chaiwalah but it’s a very nice quitish place.

My first experience entering a major city was crossing the Skyway into Tampa, awesome 👍

All that said Scotland is one of my favorite place on earth, the weather sucks though

Archived