How to generate more sales at Fiverr (SOLUTION)

sarkovskim

lol superiority is ego business, i don’t do ego

And yet…

Yo blonde, this is not meant for you, I just clicked your reply.

I think the point that many people have tried to make to you, is that your words carry weight, even the small, childish, disrespectful ones like “Yo blonde”. Just food for thought.

I apologize for being my self and not investing my focus into reading your full name, age and gender

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is the entire point, a simple link that you click may lead you to your greatest savior without you even being aware where did you found the channel

lol.

may you show some proof?

belief is just a part of this, but where is the rest? Where it show you got succeeded?

If you want people to believe in you or your belief, you should trying to convince them. Just writing a bunch of words, without credibility, it worth nothing.

Well actually words have power, and if you haven’t succeeded on Fiverr yet, doesn’t mean that you are unsuccessful, I have experienced true success in many different areas of my life and that is the only proof that i need, I am the living proof, someone’s words saved my life, other than that i don’t try to convince you to buy my gigi, should I repeat my point again?

Leaving a record, lost soul reading it, being redirected to a better place?

I highly suggest you stop it now. Do not respond, you’re making it worse each time.

Good luck.

I don’t really care what you think about me, you are never going to be the person for whom i create for, therefore i don’t care how it seems for you, better or worse, the only thing that matters for me is how i perceive this so the image that i am building in your head doesn’t really matter to me.

I’m just having some free time, having fun ✌️

Well actually words have power, and if you haven’t succeeded on Fiverr yet, doesn’t mean that you are unsuccessful, I have experienced true success in many different areas of my life and that is the only proof that i need, I am the living proof, someone’s words saved my life, other than that i don’t try to convince you to buy my gigi, should I repeat my point again?

Don’t forget to keep in mind that people doesn’t know who you are, they doesn’t know what happened so good in your life that you succeeded so much like you say.

Words have power when the are properly used. It includes the credibility of the person who use this.

Right now, this is a bunch of words thrown at the wind.

It is just a honest suggestion. If you want people to believe in you and your words, you must do something for this. Just writing and waiting isn’t something.

anyway, good luck

I don’t really care what you think about me, you are never going to be the person for whom i create for, therefore i don’t care how it seems for you, better or worse, the only thing that matters for me is how i perceive this so the image that i am building in your head doesn’t really matter to me.

I’m just having some free time, having fun ✌️

I don’t really care what you think about me

How about you brainwash me into thinking what you’d love me to think about you?

I think you can do that, based on your gig.

I’m just having some free time, having fun

Exactly! That is me right now 🙂 and your thread is my fun time right now this night.

Man, it is not what “I think”, it is what the cummunity thinks (judging from the replies you’ve been getting 😂), and your are making us laugh, give us more advice and brainwash us again.

Reply to me please, prove my point.

Well actually words have power

They do have power! You’re right. So why did you call @mariashtelle1 “blonde” when she prefers being called “dear”? Ok, that last bit was an inside joke based on a thread I was in with her and @maitasun. 😉

I hope you do well on Fiverr. I’m going to favourite one of your Gigs now, so I can check out your profile every now and then. Who knows, maybe one day we’ll even work together.

A bit of advice: I think you’ll need to remove the word “brainwashing” from your Gig title, if you haven’t already. That word has so many negative connotations. Maybe change the title to “I will help you develop a success mindset”. Don’t you think that would work better?

All the best. I was only having some fun earlier. No disrespect intended.

Don’t forget to keep in mind that people doesn’t know who you are, they doesn’t know what happened so good in your life that you succeeded so much like you say.

Words have power when the are properly used. It includes the credibility of the person who use this.

Right now, this is a bunch of words thrown at the wind.

It is just a honest suggestion. If you want people to believe in you and your words, you must do something for this. Just writing and waiting isn’t something.

anyway, good luck

Exactly, that is why i constantly create new contents on my youtube channel so when one lost consciousness comes across well crafted product they don’t even care about who wrote it but just believe what they are reading since it makes sense.

so then they get redirected to a better place, which is my youtube channel and i get the chance to gain their trust and motivate them to do.

I never wrote it for you to read it, or buy my service, is it that hard to understand that?

Exactly, that is why i constantly create new contents on my youtube channel so when one lost consciousness comes across well crafted product they don’t even care about who wrote it but just believe what they are reading since it makes sense.

so then they get redirected to a better place, which is my youtube channel and i get the chance to gain their trust and motivate them to do.

I never wrote it for you to read it, or buy my service, is it that hard to understand that?

You should look into publishing on Dtube as well as YouTube, Less competition, new audiences, and easier to monetize. 😉

Also, if you are proficient at editing and creating video thumbnails, there’s gigs in them there talents. 😉

So, did you actually brainwash @cyaxrex into liking you or was it his honest feeling? I am just curious.

All I remember is a bright light and an electrical whirring sound. Usually, when that happens its the men from the hospital pulling another one of their "we need to get you back" stunts. - It could have been brainwashing, though… :thinking:

Well actually words have power

They do have power! You’re right. So why did you call @mariashtelle1 “blonde” when she prefers being called “dear”? Ok, that last bit was an inside joke based on a thread I was in with her and @maitasun. 😉

I hope you do well on Fiverr. I’m going to favourite one of your Gigs now, so I can check out your profile every now and then. Who knows, maybe one day we’ll even work together.

A bit of advice: I think you’ll need to remove the word “brainwashing” from your Gig title, if you haven’t already. That word has so many negative connotations. Maybe change the title to “I will help you develop a success mindset”. Don’t you think that would work better?

All the best. I was only having some fun earlier. No disrespect intended.

That is exactly the point of the gig’s name, we label words as good or bad, I won’t sell you my service before I put my trust into you, on the other hand, it can also serve as a filter for those living in fear, so you get to my youtube channel, reprogram your beliefs for the better, gain my trust, buy my service, make it big.

When I say you I don’t mean you specifically, I mean the subject that will be brainwashed… It may be a bit hard to understand because I am not really doing this for the money, I share so many free contents that will brainwash you for success before you even buy my service and my service is only if you are a true fan that wants to have a one on one session with me…

I am all about respect too, peace ✌️

You should look into publishing on Dtube as well as YouTube, Less competition, new audiences, and easier to monetize. 😉

Also, if you are proficient at editing and creating video thumbnails, there’s gigs in them there talents. 😉

So, did you actually brainwash @cyaxrex into liking you or was it his honest feeling? I am just curious.

All I remember is a bright light and an electrical whirring sound. Usually, when that happens its the men from the hospital pulling another one of their "we need to get you back" stunts. - It could have been brainwashing, though… :thinking:

Did you constantly see an image of @sarkovskim? if yes, then you’ve been brainwashed.

Source: Abracadabra book.

Did you constantly see an image of @sarkovskim? if yes, then you’ve been brainwashed.

You will both dream of me tonight admit it or not ✌️

Did you constantly see an image of @sarkovskim?

No, it was Theater and Cinema legend Judy Dench. She was bathed in ethereal white light and carrying some risque lingerie in a gift wrapped box. - I think she was looking for Liz 🙂

At least I’m at the spotlight ✌️

I have no idea what you mean by ‘spot light’. But what I see is that you’re a spot light for us (forum members) to laugh and enjoy, but when you actually visit my Fiverr’s profile and compare that to yours, you’d see the actual spot light man! =)

I think you’re trying hard to brainwash me, but it isn’t working, yes? 😀

I have no idea what you mean by ‘spot light’. But what I see is that you’re a spot light for us (forum members) to laugh and enjoy, but when you actually visit my Fiverr’s profile and compare that to yours, you’d see the actual spot light man! =)

I think you’re trying hard to brainwash me, but it isn’t working, yes? 😀

I think that you think that the world is spinning around you. You are not the center of attention… at least not in my world. Let’s think less so we can realize that comparison is ugly, and as long as you compare yourself to people there will be someone that will be below you and also someone above you and while you underestimate the lower ones you are being underestimated by the higher ones, bob marely said “while you point your finger at someone someone else is judging you” in one of his songs so no judgement, stop trying to prove yourself that you are better then me, i already mastered life same as you mastered Fiverr and go watch my video about how to bring prosperity in your life, it will help you to turn your PS4 hobby into a profitable habit

P.S. this was a brainwash attempt ✌️

they get redirected to a better place, which is my youtube channel

I believe you, don’t let them get to you. I’m sure you are doing a lot of good.

I think that you think that the world is spinning around you. You are not the center of attention… at least not in my world. Let’s think less so we can realize that comparison is ugly, and as long as you compare yourself to people there will be someone that will be below you and also someone above you and while you underestimate the lower ones you are being underestimated by the higher ones, bob marely said “while you point your finger at someone someone else is judging you” in one of his songs so no judgement, stop trying to prove yourself that you are better then me, i already mastered life same as you mastered Fiverr and go watch my video about how to bring prosperity in your life, it will help you to turn your PS4 hobby into a profitable habit

Let’s think less so we can realize that comparison is ugly, and as long as you compare yourself to people there will be someone that will be below you and also someone above you

This is why I like you. 😉

Or at least I did… 😉 I still think your gig should not focus on brainwashing, though. It might be a language barrier, but when I and most other people think ‘brainwashing’ we think Clockwork Orange:

orange.jpg.2aa247af7a4fdca604e8477112a8a9c0.jpg

Let’s think less so we can realize that comparison is ugly, and as long as you compare yourself to people there will be someone that will be below you and also someone above you

This is why I like you. 😉

Or at least I did… 😉 I still think your gig should not focus on brainwashing, though. It might be a language barrier, but when I and most other people think ‘brainwashing’ we think Clockwork Orange:

orange

No, no, if you are not willing to change your point of view and let go of fear, then you don’t deserve me to guide you to success.

p.s. I get the joke

which is 90% true

No, no, if you are not willing to change your point of view and let go of fear, then you don’t deserve me to guide you to success.

p.s. I get the joke

which is 90% true

if you are not willing to change your point of view and let go of fear, then you don’t deserve me to guide you to success.

I have zero fear. A mad woman tried to break into my house with a hammer and a kitchen knife a few days ago. I opened the door and told her to take a hike.

I also don’t need anyone to guide me. I have come to the conclusion that I am either a psychopath, someone with phenomenal powers of ESP, or plugged into some kind of machine creating the reality I perceive every day. In either case, it is my reality to do with what I please. 😉

if you are not willing to change your point of view and let go of fear, then you don’t deserve me to guide you to success.

I have zero fear. A mad woman tried to break into my house with a hammer and a kitchen knife a few days ago. I opened the door and told her to take a hike.

I also don’t need anyone to guide me. I have come to the conclusion that I am either a psychopath, someone with phenomenal powers of ESP, or plugged into some kind of machine creating the reality I perceive every day. In either case, it is my reality to do with what I please. 😉

Oh, you misunderstood me, when i say you i never mean you specifically, i mean if one is not willing to let go of fear, then they don’t deserve me to brainwash them.

Yo, I leave now, this forum is a place where you live mostly, i only visit, so it is probably time to leave. I liked the time i spent here though. Have a beautiful day, until next time, Peace!

Oh, you misunderstood me, when i say you i never mean you specifically, i mean if one is not willing to let go of fear, then they don’t deserve me to brainwash them.

Yo, I leave now, this forum is a place where you live mostly, i only visit, so it is probably time to leave. I liked the time i spent here though. Have a beautiful day, until next time, Peace!

I leave now, this forum is a place where you live mostly, i only visit,

Alas, I feel so cheap and dirty now. 🙁

Archived