How to generate more sales at Fiverr (SOLUTION)

sarkovskim

Lol, are you trying to tell me that you know karate? Show me baby

The rules of trade that you have learned along your journey doesn’t have to be the same as what i am teaching yet both of the ways may be working just fine, I am talking about a different alternative on how to use fiverr, just read the post and you will understand it

The rules of trade that you have learned along your journey doesn’t have to be the same as what i am teaching yet both of the ways may be working just fine

He was talking about the forum rules and Fiverr’s rules. If you break forum rules, well, you saw the result. And if you break Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you’ll get banned, and you won’t be able to use your knowledge on Fiverr.

Here, on Fiverr forum, the only “how to make sales” posts that mean something are posts by those who have a considerable number of sales, otherwise it’s just a post made by a noob who has read somewhere that posting on the forum will make them a Top Rated Seller (if you spend some time reading the forum, you’ll see what I mean).

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like the brainwashing is starting to kick in…

676981874_Screenshot2019-07-25at13_53_21.png.6cae16fe02fb5aab4f6775ec167d22af.png

I honestly thought/hoped/assumed that this was a Photoshop parody, not an actual gig…

Sounds like the brainwashing is starting to kick in…

676981874_Screenshot2019-07-25at13_53_21.png.6cae16fe02fb5aab4f6775ec167d22af.png

I am buying it! I still need that penthouse in the city center of London!

Oh wait, looks like I’m already making it big :thinking:

@sarkovskim I’m sorry about all of us having a little bit of fun here. It’s not to offend you. You are saying the right things for business in general, however fiverr works in a way where success determined by how many clients and reviews you had. We see too many posts promising to solve the problem of selling gigs and everyone want to see advices coming from the experts because what works outside of fiverr might not work in fiverr.

Take my example, I am running a [YouTube channel] and I am sharing valuable information with my audience every Sunday, some people like it, some people don’t, but the ones who are loving it are the ones that I am focusing on and the ones that are the audience that I am talking about.

Now every single follower that I have recognizes the true worth of my contents and values my advice and some of them may need more detailed advice about their precise situation so there is where my service comes in, I link my Fiverr profile to my youtube channel so anyone who thinks that they need a personal consultation with me can reach me at Fiverr, so I use Fiverr as a tool to sell my service same as I use youtube to give a free sample of it.

Am I wrong or is this whole post just a self promotion?

My advice is to go check my youtube channel, if you want a personal consultation I can do that.

Yes you are right. It is a sales pitch and publicity ploy masquerading as helpful advice.

I found it condescending, too, like he has this wisdom to bestow on us. Ironic.

People don’t find credibility in self-proclaimed expertise unless it is supported by social proof. Clearly his is not.

I was confused by the “Make it Big” message.

I mean, the model in the image does look pretty pleased with himself…

I mean, the model in the image does look pretty pleased with himself

I was confused by the “Make it Big” message. Sounded like one of those ads

Yeah but he’s a pioneer for achieving results through brainwashing you.

No pills, no ointments, no pumps

I feel sorry for the CS agent who will have to see the evidence proving that the Gig didn’t deliver what the buyer had hoped

Looking at all these comments I think we definitely need some brain washing, with steel wool and bleach.

Yeah, I get you all, in order to succeed on Fiverr you need to obey high rated sellers, satisfy their ego so they can give you a bit support because if you go against what they believe in, you are going to be slaughtered mentally, look at that catwriter, what a demon… if you are not a mentally stable person she will eat the crap out of you. Bunch of “successful” people gathered to make you lose all of the hopes you have left. Yo blonde, this is not meant for you, I just clicked your reply.

If a moment comes for you to lose it all that you have been building and your skill is all that remains, it won’t be enough for you because the numbers were all that was important to you, remember?

When I lost it all, on the edge of the abyss, I got overwhelmed by negative thoughts, insecurities and started to doubt my self deep inside, the only thing that kept me alive was someone that brainwashed me to believe in myself and that is why I believe in it and why I am doing it no matter what you say or think about it or if you believe in it or not.

Brainwash, just a term, you can say it anyhow, I will support you mentally, I will share my point of view with you, I will help you to succeed alongside with me.

The sad thing is that in order to succeed in this world of chaos, in this sick society you need to mentally (maybe even physically) please everyone or to be the same piece of sh*t as they are… because if you don’t have the number labeled on your forehead, you are not as worthy as they are.

Do you know that knowledge is all that matters, for me your rating is completely unimportant if your personality is shitty. For me you are worthless. Worthless consciousness thinking that it is important because of their number. That is the same thing as you allow your worth to be defined by how many likes you get on Instagram. I feel sorry for you

And the guy with the secret, let me simplify the secret for you, the law of attraction stands for “you receive what you put out there”, if you put hate all that you will receive back is hate, and some support from your smallest circle of people, living in the same misery as you, thinking the same way as you, as well as some mental satisfaction because your mind only gets satisfied when you humiliate someone, if you treat people miserably, guess what, you will receive the same misery you have given to those people, so next time you have an opportunity, support someone instead of discouraging them and tomorrow that someone may grow even bigger than you and be forever grateful for what you have done for them, giving you their greatest support for the rest of their life.

Can you open your mind to understanding this?

I never meant to teach you “successful people” I left this record for some lost consciousness trying to find their way to success, you just got offended by my action, and why i tried to teach you even though I’m “lower” than you. I never even knew that you would be here reading this, i left it for someone on the same level as me, just starting out

I truly feel sorry for you if Fiverr is all that makes you proud… ✌️

Lol, give it up. It was an ad that you were trying to sneak on to the forum where ads are not allowed. It was a decent effort but don’t get so upset when people call you out on it.

I don’t really have an issue with your inexperience on Fiverr, I don’t really care too much about what you gave as advice, I just dislike the self promotion while trying to suggest you are only trying to help people.

3 reviews in 11 months is a pretty big sales fail, sorry.

You can always try my strategy to get more sales. I use black magic. The best spell I’ve found which gets results, involves tying a black and white feathered cockerel to your right hip for a week. You must then only go out after dark on days of the week beginning with the letter T, and only consume out of date milk for sustenance.

At the end of the week, you sacrifice the cockerel to Elizabeth Taylor. If all goes well, sales will follow shortly afterward.

sacrifice the cockerel to Elizabeth Taylor.

A great and respected witch whom although now deceased is still very much with us and doing her job.

Lol, give it up. It was an ad that you were trying to sneak on to the forum where ads are not allowed. It was a decent effort but don’t get so upset when people call you out on it.

I don’t really have an issue with your inexperience on Fiverr, I don’t really care too much about what you gave as advice, I just dislike the self promotion while trying to suggest you are only trying to help people.

Well said. I’m finding the lack of transparency increasingly annoying.

No, I have just spent years in my own education and i am using that knowledge to help someone realize that it is possible to make it… while i am also making it happen… i can’t see what is wrong with that.

I can have 0 sales and yet tell you the solution of how to generate the sales

I don’t see how this connects to The Secret when you have said that since I am talking about building brand I am probably right and as I see that is all that this post talks about…

How would you do this without people making jokes? It’s not really to show you disrespect that people make jokes, it’s just that it seems illogical.

Yeah, I get you all, in order to succeed on Fiverr you need to obey high rated sellers, satisfy their ego so they can give you a bit support because if you go against what they believe in, you are going to be slaughtered mentally, look at that catwriter, what a demon… if you are not a mentally stable person she will eat the crap out of you. Bunch of “successful” people gathered to make you lose all of the hopes you have left. Yo blonde, this is not meant for you, I just clicked your reply.

If a moment comes for you to lose it all that you have been building and your skill is all that remains, it won’t be enough for you because the numbers were all that was important to you, remember?

When I lost it all, on the edge of the abyss, I got overwhelmed by negative thoughts, insecurities and started to doubt my self deep inside, the only thing that kept me alive was someone that brainwashed me to believe in myself and that is why I believe in it and why I am doing it no matter what you say or think about it or if you believe in it or not.

Brainwash, just a term, you can say it anyhow, I will support you mentally, I will share my point of view with you, I will help you to succeed alongside with me.

The sad thing is that in order to succeed in this world of chaos, in this sick society you need to mentally (maybe even physically) please everyone or to be the same piece of sh*t as they are… because if you don’t have the number labeled on your forehead, you are not as worthy as they are.

Do you know that knowledge is all that matters, for me your rating is completely unimportant if your personality is shitty. For me you are worthless. Worthless consciousness thinking that it is important because of their number. That is the same thing as you allow your worth to be defined by how many likes you get on Instagram. I feel sorry for you

And the guy with the secret, let me simplify the secret for you, the law of attraction stands for “you receive what you put out there”, if you put hate all that you will receive back is hate, and some support from your smallest circle of people, living in the same misery as you, thinking the same way as you, as well as some mental satisfaction because your mind only gets satisfied when you humiliate someone, if you treat people miserably, guess what, you will receive the same misery you have given to those people, so next time you have an opportunity, support someone instead of discouraging them and tomorrow that someone may grow even bigger than you and be forever grateful for what you have done for them, giving you their greatest support for the rest of their life.

Can you open your mind to understanding this?

I never meant to teach you “successful people” I left this record for some lost consciousness trying to find their way to success, you just got offended by my action, and why i tried to teach you even though I’m “lower” than you. I never even knew that you would be here reading this, i left it for someone on the same level as me, just starting out

I truly feel sorry for you if Fiverr is all that makes you proud… ✌️

You know, we would likely get along fabulously in real life, I think you are just letting responses to this thread get to you too much. It may be time to just ask for this thread to be removed and for us all to start over.

Self-belief is important. I was once homeless, living in a squat (dilapidated building) and trying to cook fish fingers in a kitchen strainer over some tea lights. Logically, I told myself there was no way to recover from being that low. However, I also logically figured that because I still had air, I couldn’t just pop out of existence. Things would go on and they would improve. - And they did.

What you might want to do is start a new thread inviting constrictive criticism for your gigs. Your brainwashing gig really needs to be updated to something more along the lines of “I will motivate you.” You are also a decent writer. In this case, maybe you could create a gig targeting the motivational/spiritual/ alternative thinking blogging market.

In either case, this thread really needs to be put down to… I don’t know. - A slight misadventure into marketing?

Don’t let it get you down or start feeling like you need to attack people responding with criticism. Let it go, and let’s just start over.

sacrifice the cockerel to Elizabeth Taylor.

A great and respected witch whom although now deceased is still very much with us and doing her job.

Tell me about it. She tried to marry me last week. 😉

Too old and clingy, I’m afraid. She’s also not covered in fur and refuses to lick my face to get me out of bed in the morning. It simply wouldn’t work.

She’s also not covered in fur and refuses to lick my face

That really does NOT sound like the real Elizabeth Taylor I know!

How would you do this without people making jokes? It’s not really to show you disrespect that people make jokes, it’s just that it seems illogical.

How would you do this without people making jokes?

By brainwashing them I guess.

You know, we would likely get along fabulously in real life, I think you are just letting responses to this thread get to you too much. It may be time to just ask for this thread to be removed and for us all to start over.

Self-belief is important. I was once homeless, living in a squat (dilapidated building) and trying to cook fish fingers in a kitchen strainer over some tea lights. Logically, I told myself there was no way to recover from being that low. However, I also logically figured that because I still had air, I couldn’t just pop out of existence. Things would go on and they would improve. - And they did.

What you might want to do is start a new thread inviting constrictive criticism for your gigs. Your brainwashing gig really needs to be updated to something more along the lines of “I will motivate you.” You are also a decent writer. In this case, maybe you could create a gig targeting the motivational/spiritual/ alternative thinking blogging market.

In either case, this thread really needs to be put down to… I don’t know. - A slight misadventure into marketing?

Don’t let it get you down or start feeling like you need to attack people responding with criticism. Let it go, and let’s just start over.

I appreciate your advice 🙏

may I ask @sarkovskim, how are all these tips you shared are working for you? because till now there is no proof, except your profile which just have 3 reviews in almost 1 year.

I read that he’s qualified to give advice (and, I conclude, feel superior to us) despite a lack of success.

It’s all just a way to try to convince us that his post wasn’t publicity for his gig.

may I ask @sarkovskim, how are all these tips you shared are working for you? because till now there is no proof, except your profile which just have 3 reviews in almost 1 year.

I just can’t be bothered to talk on this subject anymore, if you are someone who is full of disbelief watch my journey, see the results… It is a simple belief that guides everything and the same belief can make you succeed and rise to the top from being at the very bottom.

I was there and never found anything valuable on this forum, I somehow got redirected to YouTube, my life was saved, I started doing the same thing and thought that it would be nice to give a hand to someone that is in the same position as i have been few years ago by leaving a record that can actually make someone believe in success as a hook that leads them to a bigger blessing which is a channel full of supportive and motivational things in this dark world of demons trying to knock you out all over the place.

That is the entire point, a simple link that you click may lead you to your greatest savior without you even being aware where did you found the channel

I read that he’s qualified to give advice (and, I conclude, feel superior to us) despite a lack of success.

It’s all just a way to try to convince us that his post wasn’t publicity for his gig.

lol superiority is ego business, i don’t do ego, i understand that your perception is different than mine and that your life experience taught you on things that i can not even think about same as mine taught me on some things that are unimaginable for you, i don’t try to prove my self to nobody, i’m just having fun around the web

lol superiority is ego business, i don’t do ego, i understand that your perception is different than mine and that your life experience taught you on things that i can not even think about same as mine taught me on some things that are unimaginable for you, i don’t try to prove my self to nobody, i’m just having fun around the web

taught me on some things that are unimaginable for you

Yep, that’s humility right there. No ego at all.

your life experience taught you on things that i can not even think about

then what is this?..

lol superiority is ego business, i don’t do ego

And yet…

Yo blonde, this is not meant for you, I just clicked your reply.

I think the point that many people have tried to make to you, is that your words carry weight, even the small, childish, disrespectful ones like “Yo blonde”. Just food for thought.

I just can’t be bothered to talk on this subject anymore, if you are someone who is full of disbelief watch my journey, see the results… It is a simple belief that guides everything and the same belief can make you succeed and rise to the top from being at the very bottom.

I was there and never found anything valuable on this forum, I somehow got redirected to YouTube, my life was saved, I started doing the same thing and thought that it would be nice to give a hand to someone that is in the same position as i have been few years ago by leaving a record that can actually make someone believe in success as a hook that leads them to a bigger blessing which is a channel full of supportive and motivational things in this dark world of demons trying to knock you out all over the place.

That is the entire point, a simple link that you click may lead you to your greatest savior without you even being aware where did you found the channel

lol.

may you show some proof?

belief is just a part of this, but where is the rest? Where it show you got succeeded?

If you want people to believe in you or your belief, you should trying to convince them. Just writing a bunch of words, without credibility, it worth nothing.

Archived