Suggestions on Earnings on Fiverr

estherrandell

So, guys, I’ve been thinking. It’s just a thought on Fiverr’s earning system.

What if:

1. Sellers get credited immediately for orders completed if the buyer accepts it and leaves a feedback.

2. Earning systems still stands for all orders not accepted and rated by the buyers.

What do you think?

I’m not sure I understand your suggestions. Are you suggesting that Fiverr removes the 3-day post-review format, and allow buyers to be paid immediately? Personally, I don’t think this is a good idea. Fiverr holds payment to ensure that everything is processed properly, and then that payment is released in 14 days (7 if you are TRS).

Honestly, I don’t see anything wrong with the payment process as it currently stands.

I’m not sure I understand your suggestions. Are you suggesting that Fiverr removes the 3-day post-review format, and allow buyers to be paid immediately? Personally, I don’t think this is a good idea. Fiverr holds payment to ensure that everything is processed properly, and then that payment is released in 14 days (7 if you are TRS).

Honestly, I don’t see anything wrong with the payment process as it currently stands.

No! I’m suggesting that Fiverr credits buyers immediately for orders accepted by buyers if they accept the order and leave a review. It means it was deliberate. Kinda think there’s no point in waiting anymore…

No! I’m suggesting that Fiverr credits buyers immediately for orders accepted by buyers if they accept the order and leave a review. It means it was deliberate. Kinda think there’s no point in waiting anymore…

All I can say is, Fiverr has a reason for the delay, otherwise, I imagine there would have been no delay all these years to begin with.

All I can say is, Fiverr has a reason for the delay, otherwise, I imagine there would have been no delay all these years to begin with.

Sure, I think so too. They state its for safety but with the recent issues with charge-backs, I can say they would be protecting buyers this way if the buyer suddenly changes his/her mind after rating the service he/she received as excellent. Now, I’m not saying there are no dangers, there could be…I just don’t know them; maybe those who understand Fiverr’s business model know the dangers.

Archived