Fiver buyer request

ermelindasmm

I have found that the majority of BR were old. I would delete them if they were more than 2 days old. In addition Fiverr never removed old buyer requests even after the buyer had selected someone to do do the job. Possibly now they are removing al BRs that have been fulfulled. :thinking:

I have more than 1 year that Im working in fiverr.

Is the first time that are 30 buyer request.

• 9 months later...

Level Two Seller

Benefits

• 20 Active Gigs
  • 5 Gig Extras ($5, $10, $20, $40, $50)
  • 15 Gig Multiples
  • Send Custom Offers, up to $10,000 ???

I am a level one seller and i have 700+ Buyers requests, We can only send 10 offers a days to the buyer requests and at first i used to send 10 offers each day on the requests which were related to my work and gigs and i had send around 100 requests but not a single person responded to my offer and not even contacted me from that point i gave up and stopped sending offers to buyer requests.

I am a level one seller and i have 700+ Buyers requests, We can only send 10 offers a days to the buyer requests and at first i used to send 10 offers each day on the requests which were related to my work and gigs and i had send around 100 requests but not a single person responded to my offer and not even contacted me from that point i gave up and stopped sending offers to buyer requests.

I have been working in Fiverr from February 2020 and completed our 2 months here, my experience with Fiverr is Great! In 2 Months i made a total earning of 5,100 USD and i am a Level 1 seller right now but the only thing i am disappointed is that the buyer doesn’t response.

Archived