My work is fantastic but didn't get any orders in 3 month. why?

kushalmodi633

You definitely need to rethink and mention the correct wordings instead of the overconfidence profile, I saw your profile, it is below average profile, that’s what I think. Basic designs, basic English speaking skills, no certifications, no logical pricing, minimum work shown in your gigs. And that is the reason you are not getting the work.

You are competing with 80,000 people that are also providing amazing logos. If you were standing in a convention center with over 80,000 logo designers, How would you make your offer and skills stand out?

Some would say excellent descriptions and profiles. Completed sales and incredible reviews.

If there was an easy short cut to make it happen, then all 80,000 people would do the same and you are back to the same problem. How do you stand out?

Guest oscaralende

You are competing with 80,000 people that are also providing amazing logos. If you were standing in a convention center with over 80,000 logo designers, How would you make your offer and skills stand out?

Some would say excellent descriptions and profiles. Completed sales and incredible reviews.

If there was an easy short cut to make it happen, then all 80,000 people would do the same and you are back to the same problem. How do you stand out?

I second that

10chars

I won’t get into much detail but i will say that your portfolio is limited. Are those your absolute best logos? Do you have any more? Can you create an image with maybe 4 “different” logos you have created. You can design some mock up designs on your own time with various styles so people can get a better idea of what you about.

Your first problem is thinking that the quality of your work has any bearing on the amount of orders you get or how regularly you get them. It doesn’t. This is a marketplace and it’s very competitive. That doesn’t change just because you’re skilled. This is the nature of business. It’s all about supply, demand and the algorithm.

You definitely need to rethink and mention the correct wordings instead of the overconfidence profile, I saw your profile, it is below average profile, that’s what I think. Basic designs, basic English speaking skills, no certifications, no logical pricing, minimum work shown in your gigs. And that is the reason you are not getting the work.

I saw your profile, it is below average profile, that’s what I think. Basic designs, basic English speaking skills, no certifications, no logical pricing, minimum work shown in your gigs.

I didn’t want to hurt his ego but that’s exactly what I thought

Hi there @kushalmodi633. Welcome to the Forum. I see your work is better then Top Sellers, well at least that is what you’re saying. I love your confidence but If your so good I don’t think you need our help? But if you do, please add your link, so we can help you.

Best of luck!!

Warmly Humberto

tenor

hey, thanks for reply. You misunderstand my point. I have seen some sellers whose work is useless. so i told that… yeah i know my work is good. I always try to do better. I do not want to show anyone wrong or down.

Have you been promoting your service? If people don’t know that you are offering a service they can’t order it. Try promoting on social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter,etc. Tell your friends and relatives about your gig. Advertise. Treat this as a business.

thank you so much for 100% satisfied answer.

hey anyone helps me to get my first order. my work is too good compared to other top seller but I didn’t get any order from Fiverr.

my work is too good compared to other top seller

you don’t have to tell this when your work speaks and client reviews… Become a Top Rated Seller requires continuous hard work and you need to get sales of 20k USD that’s not a quick thing to achieve… so by saying that you’re good comparing to Top sellers wont justify untill you reach till that point… I’m not degrading you in any sense… but you need to market your skills and get the work, there is no shortcut for success and all sellers goes through same…

I would give few tips (btw if you search forum you will get plenty)

1. Check buyer request frequently and try to get work from there.
  2. Post your gigs on social media and try to get more & more impressions and clicks on your gig.
  3. Communication is key… if any client reach out to you… make sure you reply quickly otherwise they will run away.
  4. Be professional… in your communication, work and delivering things… don’t underestimate your work by selling in low prices… charge what you’re worth of and give best quality service you can.

Archived