Is This Review Manipulation?

fastcopywriter

Apologies for reviving an old topic, but I have a question.

Suppose I wrote:

"If you are happy with my work, I can deliver now.

If you need a revision or are unhappy, let me know. "

Is this allowed? Would Fiverr consider it review manipulation? I’m thinking that if a client said he was unhappy, I would simply refund the order.

"If you are happy with my work, I can deliver now.

If you need a revision or are unhappy, let me know. "

I think it would be ok to say “is this ok?” or “would you like any changes made” without mentioning you will deliver it if they are ok with that.

Hi, this is your preliminary delivery

according to the TOS …when you press that delivery button it has to be … the actual delivery,not a preliminary delivery … some might say that this would be a partial delivery … I almost got in trouble in the past for saying ‘’ Here are the samples based on what you initially wrote ‘’ … because of the word ’ samples ’ … but fortunately the problem was clarified somehow in a fast manner without affecting me

Best thing to do is to ask support perhaps

…when you press that delivery button it has to be … the actual delivery,not a preliminary delivery …

But I’m not pressing the delivery button. I’m just pressing “send” and showing what I considered to be complete work, and giving the client an opportunity to complain to me instead of complaining in the review.

I doubt it would be allowed. Just my own guess though.

I suppose I’ll have to wait and see. Thanks for the advice.

Archived