Communication For my Jobs

I need Video chat for fiveer because I dont know these people but I need them for content and to post their content on my website. I need a social media manager to access my social media accounts. I don’t want to give a random person who does not understand what i’m saying via text because its easily misconstrued. We do it all the time when texting family and friends and our English is perfect so how do i seriously know that the nigerian can really understand what im telling him/her via text. For some reason when i bring up the point of video call for my gigs i always get a response of fiveer policy and have been threatened to be banned? I think this is a great service but I need some clarity and some solutions as to how i can increase workflow thanks.

I need Video chat for fiveer because I dont know these people but I need them for content and to post their content on my website. I need a social media manager to access my social media accounts. I don’t want to give a random person who does not understand what i’m saying via text because its easily misconstrued. We do it all the time when texting family and friends and our English is perfect so how do i seriously know that the nigerian can really understand what im telling him/her via text. For some reason when i bring up the point of video call for my gigs i always get a response of fiveer policy and have been threatened to be banned? I think this is a great service but I need some clarity and some solutions as to how i can increase workflow thanks.

For some reason when i bring up the point of video call for my gigs i always get a response of fiveer policy and have been threatened to be banned?

That’s because contact outside of Fiverr is strictly forbidden. Any seller who accepts what you’re asking would get permanently banned.

Archived