Pls help me about order

chasmatu

guys pls help me today i has got one client msg but i dont got hs point would you help me what that meaning in simple words!
“I would like you to include certain aspects into the banner such as a ball python and something having to do with New York. Preferably a big apple. But as long as it looks cool and has my channel name on it i wont care if it doesn’t have every aspect i requested. Thank you very much!”

It’s better to ask for more detailed information from your client first.
Try to ask your client again, otherwise you can’t make the project like what your client need and it would lead to negative rating.

if your client still can’t explain clearly, my suggestion is not to accept his project. 🙂

Best regards,
Ridwan Sugi

Which part exactly do you need help with? Which part of the message you didn’t understand?

It seems like quite a clear request though. So to be honest i would recommend to pass on the work and requests that you don’t fully understand because it will bring only more trouble for you.

guys pls help me today i has got one client msg but i dont got hs point would you help me what that meaning in simple words!

“I would like you to include certain aspects into the banner such as a ball python and something having to do with New York. Preferably a big apple. But as long as it looks cool and has my channel name on it i wont care if it doesn’t have every aspect i requested. Thank you very much!”

“I would like you to include certain aspects into the banner such as a ball python and something having to do with New York. Preferably a big apple. But as long as it looks cool and has my channel name on it i wont care if it doesn’t have every aspect i requested

He would like something like a “ball python” (a type of snake) in the banner. You can do a web search to see what it might look like.

He would like it to have something to do with New York. eg. a big apple (the fruit) representing New York which is sometimes known as the “The Big Apple”.

Though like he said it doesn’t have to have all of those.

It’s better to ask for more detailed information from your client first.

Try to ask your client again, otherwise you can’t make the project like what your client need and it would lead to negative rating.

if your client still can’t explain clearly, my suggestion is not to accept his project. 🙂

Best regards,

Ridwan Sugi

Thanks sir but yet he did not answering

Which part exactly do you need help with? Which part of the message you didn’t understand?

It seems like quite a clear request though. So to be honest i would recommend to pass on the work and requests that you don’t fully understand because it will bring only more trouble for you.

dear i dont understand

these words especially bold words

“I would like you to include certain aspects into the banner such as a ball python and something having to do with New York. Preferably a big apple. But as long as it looks cool and has my channel name on it i wont care if it doesn’t have every aspect i requested

He would like something like a “ball python” (a type of snake) in the banner. You can do a web search to see what it might look like.

He would like it to have something to do with New York. eg. a big apple (the fruit) representing New York which is sometimes known as the “The Big Apple”.

Though like he said it doesn’t have to have all of those.

i love you so much really you solve my problem with your this humble efforts for guide me really thanks so much from heart

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

i have text you in your fiver account

Do you realize this is against Fiverr and Forum rules? 😱

First of all, if you meant you plan to message @hum_on_the_go through his Fiverr Gig account then you could cause problems for Humberto if he does not happen to answer your message within 24 hours. That would mean his response time would be lowered. Also, any seller you contact this way could report you for sending them spam and that would put your Fiverr account in danger. You are lucky Humberto is a nice guy. It would be best to ask if you can contact someone through their account inbox.

On the Forum if you want to PM someone you should ask them for their permission in a thread first. It is impolite to just tell them. You are sending them a PM.

dear i dont understand

these words especially bold words

dear i dont understand

Be careful calling people “dear”. Lots of people on Fiverr don’t like it.

We’re still finding pieces of the last person to call @mariashtelle1 “dear”.

First of all, if you meant you plan to message @hum_on_the_go through his Fiverr Gig account then you could cause problems for Humberto if he does not happen to answer your message within 24 hours. That would mean his response time would be lowered. Also, any seller you contact this way could report you for sending them spam and that would put your Fiverr account in danger. You are lucky Humberto is a nice guy. It would be best to ask if you can contact someone through their account inbox.

On the Forum if you want to PM someone you should ask them for their permission in a thread first. It is impolite to just tell them. You are sending them a PM.

Whaaaat? Ha ha

I’m usually the most tolerant person to “dear” messages 🙈

It is impolite to just tell them. You are sending them a PM.

I think he meant this forum. He already sent a PM even to me…

Whaaaat? Ha ha

It is impolite to just tell them. You are sending them a PM.

I think he meant this forum. He already sent a PM even to me…

Whaaaat? Ha ha

Yes, you’re right Maria. The one @ahmwritingco is referring to, is me but he got mixed up with both of us. I was the one who chopped the user for calling me his dear…😅

I really don’t know why, though. There’s no way to get confused, you’re so sweet and I’m such a garlic lollipop… 😬

Whaaaat? Ha ha

Yes, you’re right Maria. The one @ahmwritingco is referring to, is me but he got mixed up with both of us. I was the one who chopped the user for calling me his dear…😅

I really don’t know why, though. There’s no way to get confused, you’re so sweet and I’m such a garlic lollipop… 😬

Here’s a good thread that talks about the “dear” issue. I hope you take a few minutes to read it. I won’t mention this any more because it’s not really on-topic (despite being important!).

Using “Dear” in place of someone’s name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication wink GOOD USES: “Dear seller”“Dear buyer”“Dear NAME” (example: Dear Bob)“Dear USERNAME” (example: Dear Bob1989)NOT GOOD: “Hi Dear”“Yes Dear”“No Dear”Using a person’s username or actual name is a better choice than simply calling them Dear (it’s much more appropriate), and it will help you build a relationship with clients.

I really don’t know why, though. There’s no way to get confused, you’re so sweet and I’m such a garlic lollipop…

It must have been the “ma” at the start of your names that confused me. 😉

Hi there @vickiespencer. I hope to find you well. 😃

Oh, it is too late, he already sends me a message on my account :rofl::joy: Wanted my help for something but he gets all the help he needs here in the forum. 😃

Thank you for pointing this out to him :hugs:

Owh, and he called me ‘‘DEAR’’, which is terrible coming from a GUY!!! Aiiiiii 😜

Warmly, Humberto

I have completed my project but my client is not satisfied with that work. He is sending it to revision again and again. We both have fixed the price of 450$ but now he is thinking that this price is too much for this project. so, we both decided to reduce it to 250$ and want to edit this price. please guide me with this process or edit it for me.

First of all it’s not your topic @manojpaul1985

And it’s considered as an off topic message.

Secondly if you would’ve read fiverr TOS you would’ve already know that there is no way to reduce an amount of order. Only to cancel it completely.

Archived