NEVER inbox buyer after bad reviews, your account will get Warning even you don't do anything wrong

nguyenkt08

So if you provide good quality and you get a bad review from a buyer’s mistake. You have to accept that. Amusing.

So if you provide good quality and you get a bad review from a buyer’s mistake. You have to accept that.

Unfortunately, yes. Or you will receive an account warning.

I’m telling the CS team for this issue.

If you do contact Customer Support about this, please let us know what they told you.

So if you provide good quality and you get a bad review from a buyer’s mistake. You have to accept that.

Unfortunately, yes. Or you will receive an account warning.

I’m telling the CS team for this issue.

If you do contact Customer Support about this, please let us know what they told you.

“Unfortunately, we will not be able to remove the feedback from this order. Due to continuous abuse of the feedback feature from sellers, it was determined necessary that the removal of any feedback can only be done if the feedback violates our Terms of Service or if directly requested by the buyer of their own free will.

Moving forward, all buyer feedback is final.”

“Hello there,

I have checked into this for you and I see that you were attempting to guild the buyer into changing the review.

Please bear in mind that a warning will not limit account activity, but further warnings can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled, depending upon the severity of the violation.”

And the issue is “Solved”

Well I have accept this anyway. But I think many seller will encounter this in the future.

“Unfortunately, we will not be able to remove the feedback from this order. Due to continuous abuse of the feedback feature from sellers, it was determined necessary that the removal of any feedback can only be done if the feedback violates our Terms of Service or if directly requested by the buyer of their own free will.

“Hello there,

I have checked into this for you and I see that you were attempting to guild the buyer into changing the review.

Please bear in mind that a warning will not limit account activity, but further warnings can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled, depending upon the severity of the violation.”

Well I have accept this anyway. But I think many seller will encounter this in the future.

But I think many seller will encounter this in the future.

Many have already encountered this. If you spend some time reading what others have posted, you’ll see it.

“Hello there,

Sure. They will have to accept it, too.

No. If there are problems with the policy, and many people see that’s an actual problem. We need to tell Fiverr that’s a problem, and I’m telling the CS team for this issue. Fiverr need to change that.

Why accept the rule if we don’t do anything wrong?

You see, Fiverr is not going to change its policies just because a couple of sellers (such as yourself) have issues with them. They do not owe their sellers that. It is a private company, not a government organization. They can make/change policies however they see fit.

Sure, there are always going to be sellers who do not like Fiverr’s policies. You do not have to accept “the rule” if you don’t want to. The only option such people have, imo, is to move to another platform. If you want to work on this platform, the sad reality is that you will have to abide by their terms, no matter how ridiculous you might find them to be. :man_shrugging:

Even if the mistake belongs to the buyer? We cannot ask what going on?

Even if the mistake belongs to the buyer?

I had a look to the two star review and it doesn’t seem the unintentional result of a mistake. It’s quite detailed and highlights a communication problem.

I’m told you she did’t mean to write what review. She just made a mistake.

Hard to believe when someone starts the review writing this ⬇️

The communication problem with the Seller being able to understand what we wanted. Lack of English reading skills and understanding of the English language.

Even if the mistake belongs to the buyer?

I had a look to the two star review and it doesn’t seem the unintentional result of a mistake. It’s quite detailed and highlights a communication problem.

I’m told you she did’t mean to write what review. She just made a mistake.

The communication problem with the Seller being able to understand what we wanted. Lack of English reading skills and understanding of the English language.

It’s quite detailed and highlights a communication problem

This leads me to think that the buyer’s “absolutely fabulous” compliment wasn’t a compliment at all, but just a sarcastic comment. They probably didn’t actually mean that they had a good experience.

Later, when you “confronted” the buyer, they probably said, “Sorry, my mistake,” because they felt confronted and threatened.

It’s quite detailed and highlights a communication problem

This leads me to think that the buyer’s “absolutely fabulous” compliment wasn’t a compliment at all, but just a sarcastic comment. They probably didn’t actually mean that they had a good experience.

Later, when you “confronted” the buyer, they probably said, “Sorry, my mistake,” because they felt confronted and threatened.

Oh God, want me to show you other compliment of the working procees?

want me to show you other compliment of the working procees?

Unfortunately, that’s not going to prove anything. The buyer could have just had a change of mind at the very last second. The buyer has every right to post whatever review they think you deserve (even if they give you a negative review after they had previously showered you with a million compliments). :thinking:

want me to show you other compliment of the working procees?

Unfortunately, that’s not going to prove anything. The buyer could have just had a change of mind at the very last second. The buyer has every right to post whatever review they think you deserve (even if they give you a negative review after they had previously showered you with a million compliments). :thinking:

That’s what you’re thinking. I know the quality of my works. It’s always the top on Fiverr.

That’s what you’re thinking. I know the quality of my works. It’s always the top on Fiverr.

That’s what you’re thinking. I know the quality of my works.

That’s not what I am thinking. That’s what your buyer seems to be thinking (as proven by their VERY detailed review).

What I think about the quality of your products/services doesn’t even matter as I am not your buyer. 🙂

Unfortunately review is not only for your work but for the overall process. The review that they left to you is too detailed to be a mistake and on top of that you were guilting your client in your losses which is very unprofessional.

P.S we would believe in the mistake review if it would’ve been 2 starts but with a positive message like “fabulous work! Super happy and will be back for more”. But unfortunately that’s not what your client wrote.

Unfortunately review is not only for your work but for the overall process. The review that they left to you is too detailed to be a mistake and on top of that you were guilting your client in your losses which is very unprofessional.

P.S we would believe in the mistake review if it would’ve been 2 starts but with a positive message like “fabulous work! Super happy and will be back for more”. But unfortunately that’s not what your client wrote.

Oh Jesus, the buyers purchase various gigs at the same time, and she gave the review to wrong gig.

Compliment during the process mean nothing and the compliment after the order is sarcastic.

Only the review is true. And the “Sorry” from the buyer is because “they felt confronted and threatened” Very funny, my friends…

Talking more and turn out I’m the bad guy. Haha

I wish the customer can come here and read this topic… don’t need to change the review, just to tell the truth.

and one more question.
Because I gave her high-quality work this time. She will comeback in the future. I know that because I’m pro for this job, the famous broker Gene Mock call me “best virtual stager on fiverr” (check out his review on my gig to see if it’s true)
and then if continue to provide good quality, she will give me 5 stars for sure.
In that case, would I be consider as manipulate the buyer to place new order (and give 5 stars)?

No. If there are problems with the policy, and many people see that’s an actual problem. We need to tell Fiverr that’s a problem, and I’m telling the CS team for this issue. Fiverr need to change that.

We not animals in a pit.

We not animals in a pit.

We’re not but we’re kind of are when it comes to this. This policy has been implemented slowly but consistently through the years. At first, they took away the ability to remove a bad review regardless of who’s fault it was. Then - to change it even if the buyer wants it, suggests it first, insists on it. Then - to even mention it in any capacity.

If you want someone to blame or “thank”, do that with sellers who’d harass buyers to “leave 5* review!!!11!!!”, threaten, complain and try to emotionally manipulate them with sob stories about 10 children they have to feed.

Honestly, I thought it wasn’t a thing but I’ve seen a number of screenshots buyers would share here with threats and messages that are completely out of touch and absolutely embarrassing.

Move on. I’ve received a 3.7 rating fairly recently. The person loved the product and we had a blast working together so it kinda hurt but I left my blind 5* feedback and moved on.

Especially when am getting a 4 star rating because of “Fiverr watermarks” on my design

This is a glitch. I had a few complaints about it (fortunately, after the feedback was left) when the person would download the final delivery and the watermark would still be there when it shouldn’t be. Please report it, the more people report it, the higher the chance something gets done about it eventually. I’m personally very annoyed that I don’t even have an option to turn off the watermark in my designs anymore.

very funny. After getting the photos, the buyer said “absolutely fabulous” and then later gave me a bad review? 😄

the buyer said “absolutely fabulous” and then later gave me a bad review?

well this is how some people act , you can’t do much about it just move on …that’s it

Archived