High click is showing which is 29 but no order till now

ritesh2526

In terms of your gig i would remove any picture that may seem misleading. The right picture is out of proportion and the five stars i would remove, for example. I could photoshop this for you quickly for free if you want. Not getting any gigs myself - I could fix it for you quickly for free. I’m bored 😛

Share your gigs in social media platforms.Try to continue it and regularly send buyer request

No. Do you have any idea how many people loathe Fiverr sellers who do this? We have a bad name, especially on Twitter, because of all the people who just post their gigs over and over again. Posting your gig on social media doesn’t get you sales and doing it regularly won’t either. It just annoys people.

Where did this idea come from, that the more frequently you post a gig on social media, the more likely you are to get sales. Please don’t give advice unless you know that’s how it works. It doesn’t.

No. Do you have any idea how many people loathe Fiverr sellers who do this? We have a bad name, especially on Twitter, because of all the people who just post their gigs over and over again. Posting your gig on social media doesn’t get you sales and doing it regularly won’t either. It just annoys people.

Where did this idea come from, that the more frequently you post a gig on social media, the more likely you are to get sales. Please don’t give advice unless you know that’s how it works. It doesn’t.

I agree that in general it doesn’t have a huge effect. It all depends on who you have on social media, if you already have a large number of friends/followers that are musically oriented the chances are higher for example. I can imagine the general public could potentially make orders for weddings or other major birthdays, maybe musicians composing something w/ video etc. In the end it all depends on which service is offered. I would offer a service for friends for free for example.

In terms of your gig i would remove any picture that may seem misleading. The right picture is out of proportion and the five stars i would remove, for example. I could photoshop this for you quickly for free if you want. Not getting any gigs myself - I could fix it for you quickly for free. I’m bored 😛

OOO great bro…That’s very warm response from you…bro i know photoshop that i will do it…Thanks bro :star_struck:

Archived