Hello there, that's Bordeaux from Sardinia!

iambrdx

Hope to find someone who can use and love my beats here! Tell me what you think 'bout my GIG’s and Beats 🚀

Tell me what you think 'bout my GIG’s and Beats

I don’t know too much about beats, but yours made me tap my feet. That’s got to be worth something, right?

As for your Gig, obviously it’s great you included samples of your work. If you wanted to, you could include more samples by linking to a Fiverr approved website.

There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes in your description. They’re not important, because you make beats, but fixing them would make your Gig look that little bit more professional.

Welcome to Fiverr. I hope you enjoy your time here. 🙂

You come from a beautiful part of the world!

Sardinia is indeed a beautiful part of the world!

By the way, happy cake day, Vickiespencer. Let’s keep this one away from Arty! 🍰

Tell me what you think 'bout my GIG’s and Beats

I don’t know too much about beats, but yours made me tap my feet. That’s got to be worth something, right?

As for your Gig, obviously it’s great you included samples of your work. If you wanted to, you could include more samples by linking to a Fiverr approved website.

There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes in your description. They’re not important, because you make beats, but fixing them would make your Gig look that little bit more professional.

Welcome to Fiverr. I hope you enjoy your time here. 🙂

You come from a beautiful part of the world!

Sardinia is indeed a beautiful part of the world!

By the way, happy cake day, Vickiespencer. Let’s keep this one away from Arty! 🍰

I think Arty already ate some of my cake because there is only one piece left! 😱

HEREBY my CONGRATULATIONS to you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳

Hum, it’s her cake day, not birthday. It’s the anniversary of the day she joined the Fiverr forum. 🙂

Thanks ahm for clarifying that for Hum. 😉

I think Arty already ate some of my cake because there is only one piece left! 😱

HEREBY my CONGRATULATIONS to you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳

Hum, it’s her cake day, not birthday. It’s the anniversary of the day she joined the Fiverr forum. 🙂

Thanks ahm for clarifying that for Hum. 😉

Sorry @vickiespencer, I always thought ‘‘cake day’’ was a birthday… now I know the difference :rofl:

Everyday is a learning process and glad I’m part of it :rofl:

Archived