Wow i can get a lot of help from here. Never know before

sayalafridai

I am on fiverr since 2017. I was thinking that this forum is waste of time. But after almost 2 years i login here and found very good and helpful community. Can i get technical help from here like about wordpress? Because still i fail to get my first order.

I am on fiverr since 2017. I was thinking that this forum is waste of time. But after almost 2 years i login here and found very good and helpful community. Can i get technical help from here like about wordpress? Because still i fail to get my first order.

Can i get technical help from here like about wordpress?

The forum is not really for providing technical training/assistance to individual sellers. Well, if you find someone who is willing to help you with technical stuff relating to Wordpress, well and good, I guess. I am not sure if you will find someone who is willing to offer those services for free, though.

Because still i fail to get my first order.

I’d suggest that you only offer products/services that you excel at and in which you already possess thorough technical knowledge.

If you are unsure of your Wordpress skills, I don’t think it is a good idea to offer Wordpress-related gigs.

I think your lack of orders might have more to do with your profile/gigs than anything else. The forum and the seller help center have hundreds if not thousands of articles/posts that can help improve your profile/gigs. Please search for them and implement whatever you learn from them.

If you have any doubts about your skills I recomend you to check out the beta tests that are available on your profile. I know these tests are made to show potential buyers how good are you at something but you can also use these to realize what your strenghts and flaws are. I wasn’t feeling confident enough to start a Gig about translation which is what I am selling right now but the beta tests did really help me to see the things that I can do right and the ones I need to improve.

I think there is a test related to Wordpress, although I’m not sure, but you should definitely check them out to see if there is one. I think it will really help to clear out your doubts.

Archived