Fraud for sale on fiverr

ahmadali284

a have a data entry account on other pc
A buyer contacted me and asked if im free then he shared his work etc there were some fb groups which i had to follow and then post images to it. The conversation was going on but then he left the conversation and a message appeared in chat box that “buyer can no longer be contacted”.
Then after some time another buyer contacted and asked if i was free. He put exactly the same requirement which the previous one described. Just the groups were different and all remaining info and requirements were same . I have joined those group
So now i want to ask isn’t there any type of fraud or spam…
Please guide me

A buyer contacted me and asked if im free then he shared his work etc there were some fb groups which i had to follow and then post images to it. The conversation was going on but then he left the conversation and a message appeared in chat box that “buyer can no longer be contacted”.

Then after some time another buyer contacted and asked if i was free. He put exactly the same requirement which the previous one described. Just the groups were different and all remaining info and requirements were same . I have joined those group

Please guide me

What do you mean by that? You have 2 accounts?

Please guide me

I have joined those group

What group did you join? As I’m aware there are no groups on fiverr

I have joined those group

What group did you join? As I’m aware there are no groups on fiverr

As I’m aware there are no groups on fiverr

I think he is referring to groups on Facebook (that his buyers wanted him to join/follow).

some fb groups

Do you even realize that you have violated Fiverr ToS by using two accounts and have admitted to the violation on Fiverr’s official forum? :thinking:

Please guide me

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/multiple-accounts-over-same-wifi-network/

Thanks for you suggestion

But i want to make another on PC because i have another skillset of Data Entry so i dont want two types of services on the same account 😋

This quote is copied from your previous topic above!

Please guide me

Please guide me

What’s the point of guiding you if you’re going to ignore what you’ve been told and break the rules?

I mean, users who break the rules get banned, so why guiding someone who isn’t going to stay on Fiverr?

Archived