How to I keep maintain my account secure, avoid getting a warning

sandipank

Hello, Greetings!

Few of my honorable clients like to discuss in the “Fiverr Inbox”, not the order page.🤐

But sometimes they share their email address to work on their website, such as “for website hosting access or the website admin access”.

To be frank, as I am a Fiverr seller I have to ensure my client 100% satisfaction 😍 Besides, some of the time they send to me a few texts, such as “pay” “@”. I know very well, this type of word FIVERR TOS not allowed. 😷

So, please advise me the best way, “How to I keep maintain my account secure, avoid getting a warning and continue my career at the Fiverr” 🙏

Thanks in advance

Hello, Greetings!

Few of my honorable clients like to discuss in the “Fiverr Inbox”, not the order page.🤐

But sometimes they share their email address to work on their website, such as “for website hosting access or the website admin access”.

To be frank, as I am a Fiverr seller I have to ensure my client 100% satisfaction 😍 Besides, some of the time they send to me a few texts, such as “pay” “@”. I know very well, this type of word FIVERR TOS not allowed. 😷

So, please advise me the best way, “How to I keep maintain my account secure, avoid getting a warning and continue my career at the Fiverr” 🙏

Thanks in advance

I know very well, this type of word FIVERR TOS not allowed.

Who told you that fiverr does not allow those words … You can read fiverr TOS and check which things are not allowed … When you will write those text fiverr just remind you that asking payment/contacting outside is not allowed in fiverr. Even you can send those texts if those are necessary and not violate fiverr TOS…

Archived