Hey guys i am new user

chasmatu

Welcome brother ! I know you’ll not be able too se buyer request option but be patient and doo keep checking the buyers request option

yes dear last night i were saw there are one buyer request but i accept and i have done complete her project but yet she did not response me back to take a project! what i will do now !

dear brother can you tell me !

last night i got one buyer request then i send back “send offer” but after that someone not reply me yet what that meant !

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum.

last night i got one buyer request then i send back “send offer” but after that someone not reply me yet what that meant !

It just means they either haven’t chosen an offer yet or they’ve chosen an offer from a seller other than you. It’s still possible for buyers to select an offer quite a while (eg. a few days) after they’ve been sent, and it’s also possible they could select more than one offer (though that might be rare).

Also it’s advisable to remove the “level 2” badge from your “I Will Do Full HD Logo Designing” gig image as we’re not supposed to put level badges on gigs according to Fiverr rules (it might also be confusing to buyers if the seller isn’t a level 2 seller). I don’t think we’re supposed to show the Facebook URL either so I think that should be removed too from the forum profile (since Fiverr doesn’t want off-site contact).

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum.

It just means they either haven’t chosen an offer yet or they’ve chosen an offer from a seller other than you. It’s still possible for buyers to select an offer quite a while (eg. a few days) after they’ve been sent, and it’s also possible they could select more than one offer (though that might be rare).

Also it’s advisable to remove the “level 2” badge from your “I Will Do Full HD Logo Designing” gig image as we’re not supposed to put level badges on gigs according to Fiverr rules (it might also be confusing to buyers if the seller isn’t a level 2 seller). I don’t think we’re supposed to show the Facebook URL either so I think that should be removed too from the forum profile (since Fiverr doesn’t want off-site contact).

Thanks so much for guidelines

Archived