Beware..New Scam

swayam89

I got this enquiry from a client today…

Dear Swayam

I am *** and it is my wish to solicit your assistance in investment collaboration/partnership in your country.Swayam, I have emailed you earlier but to no response from you.

In my first letter, I mention about an abandoned sum of $17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that belong to a deceased customer here in my bank.

I am ready to invest this fund with you in any sector such as manufacturing, agriculture, real estate or hotel business that can bring in good turnover at an expected time …This will be of great benefit to both of us and I cannot achieve this without your support, therefore I need your cooperation to receive this fund after which you will be eligible for 50% of the total amount, while 50% will be mine.

kindly respond direct to my private email ( ******@gmail.com) for more information and please delete if you are not interested.

Sincerely,

Mr. ***

This is definitely a scam… I already marked spam…
Not sure if I can write his username here in forum ?

Hi there @swayam89. It surely is a scam, wow 50% that’s a freakin nice sum if you ask me. I would’ve bought myself a private Island, full of beautiful girls, and plenty of cocktails and said goodbye to Fiverr… BUTTTT… too good to be true though :rofl:

However you still using his name…get rid of it!!

Warmly, Humberto

Hi there @swayam89. It surely is a scam, wow 50% that’s a freakin nice sum if you ask me. I would’ve bought myself a private Island, full of beautiful girls, and plenty of cocktails and said goodbye to Fiverr… BUTTTT… too good to be true though :rofl:

However you still using his name…get rid of it!!

Warmly, Humberto

haha… yeah I mean seriously who d hell gives that much sum to anyone that too unknown… May be Fiverr should revise their process for profile approval for buyers to have genuine buyers only…

Btw thanks for pointing the edit.

Archived