Can our account be safe if we have 2 accounts and we deactivate the other one?

photo_desk

account be safe if we have 2 accounts and we deactivate the other one?

The only way to find out if your active account will continue to remain active is by contacting Fiverr’s Customer Support and explaining the situation to them.

@hanshuber16 @catwriter Are we safe in case if we did not gett any notification of another account or breaking rules, or any warning?

@hanshuber16 @catwriter Are we safe in case if we did not gett any notification of another account or breaking rules, or any warning?

Are we safe in case if we did not gett any notification of another account or breaking rules, or any warning?

Really? You are on Fiverr’s official forum saying: "Hey, I broke the rules, but they didn’t catch me yet. Do you think they will?"

You might as well go into a bank the day after you’ve robbed it to say "you didn’t recognize me did you?"

Are we safe in case if we did not gett any notification of another account or breaking rules, or any warning?

Really? You are on Fiverr’s official forum saying: "Hey, I broke the rules, but they didn’t catch me yet. Do you think they will?"

You might as well go into a bank the day after you’ve robbed it to say "you didn’t recognize me did you?"

Dang it, Andy… I was trying to gently coerce him into contacting CS and admitting to explaining everything he did. My plan is ruined now! 😿

@photo_desk Please contact CS and ask them the same questions you are asking us. They will be more than happy to help you out. In fact, they might even thank you.

Of course not. That’s like asking if you’re safe after attacking an old lady and stealing her purse, but not being caught yet.

Archived