Not showing buyer request?

jharoon

you can be helpful See these tips
(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) (03) https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers (04) Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)
The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.
Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .
you fiverr Can move forward in the market.
You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.
Take time to read comments

you can be helpful See these tips

(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) (03) https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers (04) Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.

Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .

you fiverr Can move forward in the market.

You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.

Take time to read comments

Thank you for advising

I’m 100% sure that your gig category don’t issue you Buyer Requests too often so probably you miss them when It’s available. Just create more GIGS in different categories. For example, I have a GIG in IT & Support Category and I get 50 - 60 Buyer Requests daily which is too much for me.

I’m 100% sure that your gig category don’t issue you Buyer Requests too often so probably you miss them when It’s available. Just create more GIGS in different categories. For example, I have a GIG in IT & Support Category and I get 50 - 60 Buyer Requests daily which is too much for me.

Thank you

SIR, i have gig on logo designing,business card design,and flyer design which i think is most demanded or main sub category of graphic designing but still i don,t have any buyer request by creating these gigs.

Archived