Advertising and still no work

tamoo12

i aslo participate in forums discussions

Forum won’t usually bring in orders. Facebook and Twitter don’t work unless you have an account for your brand that has a good chunk of your target audience following. Fiverr Learn hasn’t been proven to increase sales. Your gigs don’t look too bad, though you should add more description to your them so that customers can know more about what you do and what to expect.

Forum won’t usually bring in orders. Facebook and Twitter don’t work unless you have an account for your brand that has a good chunk of your target audience following. Fiverr Learn hasn’t been proven to increase sales. Your gigs don’t look too bad, though you should add more description to your them so that customers can know more about what you do and what to expect.

Okay thanks for your advise , i will work on those suggestions and keep u posted.

i just updated my description for my gig it looks a lot better

• 3 months later...

Archived