First Payment Ever

farwahaiderr

Congratulations on earning your first paycheck! And well done to Humba for helping out. 🙂

I was checking out your Gigs (because I’m curious like a kitten), and I noticed something that could get you into trouble.

In the description for your article writing Gig, you say you’ll do academic work. Unfortunately, we’re not allowed to do that on Fiverr. You should remove all mentions of academic writing from your description, just so you stay safe!

Also, make sure you turn down any jobs related to it. Stick to writing articles, blog posts, sales copy, etc.

Best of luck getting order #2! 🤞

Congratulations on earning your first paycheck! And well done to Humba for helping out. 🙂

I was checking out your Gigs (because I’m curious like a kitten), and I noticed something that could get you into trouble.

In the description for your article writing Gig, you say you’ll do academic work. Unfortunately, we’re not allowed to do that on Fiverr. You should remove all mentions of academic writing from your description, just so you stay safe!

Also, make sure you turn down any jobs related to it. Stick to writing articles, blog posts, sales copy, etc.

Best of luck getting order #2! :crossed_fingers:

thankyou so much 🙂

and i am removing that rightnow, thankyou for the advice 🙂

and i’ve already gotten a new order 😛

Thankyou for being so supportive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m happy for you.

Hope to have my first one soon.

thankyou 🙂

i hope that you get one soon.

advice: make your gigs better ( ask questions on this forum, and people will literally help you out)

try to promote your profile on social media too, ask your friends and family to share the link 🙂

and dont worry, you will get your order soooon 🙂

Good Luck 🙂

thankyou so much 🙂

Thankyou for being so supportive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s excellent.

And that’s excellent-er! 🙃

i have kept the charges very low comparatively because i know this is the need of people(especially students)

You need to remove the above (copied) from your gig description as doing work for students is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

i have kept the charges very low comparatively because i know this is the need of people(especially students)

You need to remove the above (copied) from your gig description as doing work for students is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

okay sure.

thankyou for the advice 🙂

Archived