Desaster “customer service” at Fiverr

xiaobao2017

Our colleague account been blocked! No explaination and no reason from the customer service of Fiverr.
After sending 20 emails to ask SIMPLE reason, they never answer. Pretending he did IP violation and without any explanation with it!

What a “customer service”n

For the story our colleague was in process to draft a simple training agenda with content designer. Highly IP violation!!.

IP violation? Do you mean that they accused him in using two accounts under the same IP address? Or do you mean something different?
Can you post exact CS email with explanation?

Fiverr usually blocking accounts only after 3 violations, not right away. So is there more to the story that you or your friend is not telling you?

Your explaination are much more professional and clear from forum. Our colleague never received that type of answer from your services.

Why you didn’t provide one simple answer to him on his first email?

1- you have old account …

you could also ask your client to delete it. Sometimes we have very old account we forget and create few years later another one. It’s not with bad intention.

2- IP violation u never explain what he did a violation

3- …

Your explaination are much more professional and clear from forum. Our colleague never received that type of answer from your services.

you could also ask your client to delete it. Sometimes we have very old account we forget and create few years later another one. It’s not with bad intention.

3- …

Why you didn’t provide

your services

It’s not my services. We are the same sellers here on the forum and I doubt fiverr that fiverr staff will read this topic.

If there are any question he should address them to CS.

When fiverr blocking account they always send an email stating the reason. If you friend is saying he never received it then he is lying. It’s in his email that he used to register his account.

If he has 2 accounts and fiverr blocked his second account he still can use his first account that he created.

3- …

Sometimes we have very old account we forget and create few years later another one. It’s not with bad intention.

It’s still breaking the rules. It’s on sellers to learn the rules and stick to them.

Our colleague account been blocked! No explaination and no reason from the customer service of Fiverr.

After sending 20 emails to ask SIMPLE reason, they never answer. Pretending he did IP violation and without any explanation with it!

For the story our colleague was in process to draft a simple training agenda with content designer. Highly IP violation!!.

Pretending he did IP violation and without any explanation with it!

Do you have the exact message(s) CS sent about why the account was blocked?

Maybe it could be related to multiple accounts (same IP address) or maybe it’s talking about intellectual property violation.

Why you didn’t provide

your services

It’s not my services. We are the same sellers here on the forum and I doubt fiverr that fiverr staff will read this topic.

If there are any question he should address them to CS.

When fiverr blocking account they always send an email stating the reason. If you friend is saying he never received it then he is lying. It’s in his email that he used to register his account.

If he has 2 accounts and fiverr blocked his second account he still can use his first account that he created.

Our colleague show us the email. It’s surrealist !!

He asked 10 times the reason. They never answer it.

Pretending he did IP violation and without any explanation with it!

Do you have the exact message(s) CS sent about why the account was blocked?

Maybe it could be related to multiple accounts (same IP address) or maybe it’s talking about intellectual property violation.

They always change reason without explaination.

One time IP , One time about the agenda work he was doing. But they never been clear explaination

They always change reason without explaination.

One time IP , One time about the agenda work he was doing. But they never been clear explaination

One time IP , One time about the agenda work he was doing.

That means that he had a few violations and that’s why his account was blocked.

“Agenda work” - fiverr support never using this kind of words and as @catwriter asked you before it will be great to see exact email because it might be that you are just using the point of an email due to language barrier.

What person did flagged my post, I wonder? This person is new to the community, and if people here are flagging posts for welcoming new members, is absurd???:crazy_face:

is absurd???

I don’t know the actual reason; I am only guessing here, but could it be that one of your posts was yet again flagged as off-topic? :thinking:

According to the forum’s rules, a post is off-topic if it is not relevant to the current discussion as defined by the title and first post, and should probably be moved elsewhere.

Although the person might be new to the community, this is not in the “New User Introductions” sub-category. It is, in fact, in the “Your Fiverr Experience” category.

Since neither the current discussion nor the first post is about the original poster being new to the forum, could it be that forum members think it is off-topic? This is the only logical reason I can think of.

This has happened in several other threads, too, where the OP (who is new to the forum) might be talking about something serious, and then someone comes along and says “welcome to the forum,” and it gets flagged.

This :arrow_down: might be the reason why some users tend to do that. :thinking:

image.png.63fe7fb3efd2b0615c3e224be0a52a58.png

What person did flagged my post, I wonder?

FYI, in case you didn’t know, it takes multiple forum members (not just ONE single person) to flag a post for the post to get redacted/hidden. So, yeah, it is probable that several forum users flagged your post.

Since I see a lot of your posts getting flagged, it might help to pay a little more attention to the forum’s rules and to the category/sub-category and the topic as defined by the original post in the thread (just a suggestion).

Highly IP violation!!.

what’s that exactly ?

Archived