Game on! Introducing Fiverr’s new Gaming Store

editorial_video

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@nidhorghoggen @sturoyce and everyone else!

First of all: Thank you so much for all the positive notes, this is just phase 1 of the gaming industry store and we’re sure that with you, our community we’ll be able to take it to the next level so I’d like you to know that your voice is heard and we’re reading each and every comment of yours.

@nidhorghoggen - your points are super valid and we were aware of them to be honest, we know that many people call the services you mentioned “Game Design” (economics, levels, mechanics etc.) which is why Game Design might actually change to Game Visual Design, indeed.

For now, services like the above are best fit into Game Writing, since having Game Design twice is going to be confusing for unfamiliar buyers, but we’ll look at that too.

@sturoyce - I’m glad to hear you’re getting gaming related inquiries, this is exactly why we launched Gaming, there’s a huge need there and I’m glad to see it happening.

Happy to keep this thread open for additional comments and will update should any changes take place.

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived