Does Fiverr have the options to apply for jobs?

yostinaw

Hi there @yostinaw. I wish you a warrm welcome to the community. Glad you joined the big loving family. 😃

BR applies mostly to Level-1 sellers. However, occasionally you will see some BR showing on your basic Level, keep an eye out for them. Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

🙂

• Like 3

Hi there @yostinaw. I wish you a warrm welcome to the community. Glad you joined the big loving family. 😃

BR applies mostly to Level-1 sellers. However, occasionally you will see some BR showing on your basic Level, keep an eye out for them. Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

tenor

We were told by Fiverr a year or so ago that each BR is allowed ten sellers from each level to apply. Once ten sellers from say level 0️⃣, and even TRS’s can still see the BR. 😉

Because Level 0 and Level 1 sellers rely so heavily on BR, many of them apply to each BR. That is why the BR disappears 💨

• Like 12

I joined Fiverr thinking I can find freelance job boards that I can apply to but I can’t find it nor is anyone talking about it. Does Fiverr support this feature at the first place?

Thank you in advance.

Does Fiverr support this feature at the first place?

As you’ve been told, it does, but that feature was added as an afterthought. The main idea of Fiverr is that sellers create gigs, buyers browse through those gigs, and buy the ones they like best.

• Like 4

We were told by Fiverr a year or so ago that each BR is allowed ten sellers from each level to apply. Once ten sellers from say level 0️⃣, and even TRS’s can still see the BR. 😉

Because Level 0 and Level 1 sellers rely so heavily on BR, many of them apply to each BR. That is why the BR disappears 💨

Oh, this is great to know, thank you @vickiespencer. At least I know now how it really works, although I haven’t been using my BR, yet! Soon enough I will give it a go when my Gigs are 100% ready. Big thank you for clearing this up for me, I appreciated. 😃

• Like 4

• 3 years later...

I'm still not understanding this.  So, if I have a gig listed, there's no way for me to browse jobs and apply for them?  Do I have to just wait for someone to find me?  I'm on voices.com, and once I set up a profile I automatically get sent jobs based on that profile.  Is there a way to do this on Fiverr?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kvanlith said:

So, if I have a gig listed, there's no way for me to browse jobs and apply for them?

There is. It's called Buyer Requests. However, new sellers see fewer of those (because as soon as 10 new sellers apply for a specific listing, that listing is no longer shown to other new sellers).

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...