How to get response on each buyer request?

• 2 weeks later...

I click five offers, I refresh 30 offers, I refresh 145 offers. Three seconds and that’s it. I write specific but by the the time I read and write the request has 297 offer’s. My unique and specific offer will never reach buyer.

You are absolutely right. But is there any solution to this issue, especially for a new seller?

• Like 1

@allen_brown I’ve been unable to find my gig in the search options. I think I may be doing something wrong and I haven’t received any orders yet. Could you please offer any tips? Thank you!

I understand Because it was happened with me in the beginning. I was unable to get orders but the thing I did was Consistency. I was consistent on sending the buyer requests on daily basis and regularly share your gig on social medias. Greater the views, clicks, greater the chances to get more orders. Your gig will start ranking and will appear in searches on first or second pages if you will perform well. Hopefully it will help. Thank you

• Like 4

I understand Because it was happened with me in the beginning. I was unable to get orders but the thing I did was Consistency. I was consistent on sending the buyer requests on daily basis and regularly share your gig on social medias. Greater the views, clicks, greater the chances to get more orders. Your gig will start ranking and will appear in searches on first or second pages if you will perform well. Hopefully it will help. Thank you

Thank you so much. This has been helpful. How did you find your buyers? I’ve not gotten any buyer requests and I’ve not been able to see any either! Thank you

• Like 2

Thank you so much. This has been helpful. How did you find your buyers? I’ve not gotten any buyer requests and I’ve not been able to see any either! Thank you

Don’t worry. Everything will be ok Soon. Pray to God. May God bless you. I will pray to God for you that you get order from clients.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @shohan_pramanik

I understand you are a newbie but you can make a portfolio online like I have made my portfolio on flickr. Make a powerful portfolio and for starting, you can share your portfolio because you have not done any previous work. After you get some orders, start sharing your previous work links. Hopefully you get my point. If you have any problem, please let me know and you can also visit my profile for Inspiration

Hay allen, how to link that flickr to fiverr ? Please advise.

THANKS

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...