How to get response on each buyer request?

Template ? And i sent it early but it becomes difficult for new sellers as they dont get priority

I had an old id where i had 300 reviews but i could not retrive the password of it later i found it in my old hdd and retrive it but fiverr thinks i use 2 ids although i made a new id in 7 to 10 days and also explained them the situation and if they would check they can find it i am not lying i had a good rating too …

And now i see being a new seller it would take months to be fetched by the buyers…

The thing is I know It’s really difficult to get orders in the beginning for new sellers. but Fiverr algorithm keep on changing the the position of the gigs. Once being as a new seller, my gig was appearing on the first page and I got 7 messages a day. So don’t worry just keep on working, send buyer requests daily.

May be requests will not appear most often for the new sellers but I prefer time 10 to 12 in the morning and 6 to 12 in the night according to time zone of Pakistan. May be it will help you as a new seller.

• Like 4

Does the position of your offer matter ?..when it says 20 odd offers being sent…and you decide to send an offer too…how could you have a chance ?..This is funny but I’m curious

It really matters. The person who will bid first will more likely to get orders but other things also matter how effective is your response. Once I sent the offer after 30 offers I guess but I received the message from the buyer and he said that I love your response and I am happy to choose you instead of 100 others. So being first is better but your response on the buyer request matters a lot.

Have I answered your question or confused you more 😂

Thank you

• Like 6

It really matters. The person who will bid first will more likely to get orders but other things also matter how effective is your response. Once I sent the offer after 30 offers I guess but I received the message from the buyer and he said that I love your response and I am happy to choose you instead of 100 others. So being first is better but your response on the buyer request matters a lot.

Have I answered your question or confused you more 😂

Thank you

Good point…but give me a percentage of the messages you got after 30 offers !..making a wild guess it could be 1% - 5%…😃

• Like 3

It is less than 10% lol. But be the one and write best proposal will lead you to sale. That’s my point

Being up in the list is also a very underrated tip that everyone here do not talk about…It is also very important I guess…Thanks for the replies man…good luck to you !

• Like 3

Jul '19

If you are going to send a buyer request, keep following things in mind:

• Understanding the request and try to write it in your response
  • Put your strategy how would you do it for the buyer
  • Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it
  • Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else.
  • Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request.
  • Don’t just send a generic message to everyone

If you still have got a question, please mention me below and I will try to respond.

Definitely your suggestion is more effective and helpful. Thank you very much for your cordial response and opinion.

• Like 12

Hi @shohan_pramanik

I understand you are a newbie but you can make a portfolio online like I have made my portfolio on flickr. Make a powerful portfolio and for starting, you can share your portfolio because you have not done any previous work. After you get some orders, start sharing your previous work links. Hopefully you get my point. If you have any problem, please let me know and you can also visit my profile for Inspiration

Hello @allen_brown

I hope you don’t mind giving a break down on how to create a powerful portfolio. I’m asking this for future preparation because I haven’t received any order yet since I became a seller.

• Like 3

• Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it
  • Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else.
  • Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request.

If you still have got a question, please mention me below and I will try to respond.

@allen_brown,

I’d really like to see a sample of a buyer request. I’m just a new seller and I need to get my gears up.

• Like 5

Hello @allen_brown

I hope you don’t mind giving a break down on how to create a powerful portfolio. I’m asking this for future preparation because I haven’t received any order yet since I became a seller.

Sure I will do it as per your request.

I can refer you to Behance, Flickr. They are the best websites for making portfolios. See how different buyers have their portfolio.

Let say if you are a logo designer. Make 15 to 20 best logos and place it on your flickr account and every time client need portfolio. Send it to him/ her.

And keep on updating your portfolio with new logos you will make for your client. In this way, in a very short period of time, you will have a very strong portfolio. Hopefully it will help

• Like 5

@allen_brown,

I’d really like to see a sample of a buyer request. I’m just a new seller and I need to get my gears up.

Make your own buyer request. I have not sent even a single buyer request from 6 to 7 months. Because I have a strong profile now. So I don’t have a sample right now, but make it according to my tips and hopefully you will get orders. Just keep on working hard and give your 100% to your work

• Like 4

Does the position of your offer matter ?..when it says 20 odd offers being sent…and you decide to send an offer too…how could you have a chance ?..This is funny but I’m curious

when it says 20 odd offers being sent…and you decide to send an offer too…how could you have a chance ?

Keep in mind that a lot of people send template offers (often in awful English) that say nothing about what needs to be done, how they’re going to do it, or what makes them qualified to do it. Those offers look like they haven’t even bothered to read what the buyer needs, like they’re just sending as many offers as they can whether they can do the job or not. If your offer comes after 50 others, but is the only one that makes any sense, you definitely have a chance (unless the buyer already gave up on Fiverr after receiving tens or hundreds of rubbish offers).

• Like 6

when it says 20 odd offers being sent…and you decide to send an offer too…how could you have a chance ?

Keep in mind that a lot of people send template offers (often in awful English) that say nothing about what needs to be done, how they’re going to do it, or what makes them qualified to do it. Those offers look like they haven’t even bothered to read what the buyer needs, like they’re just sending as many offers as they can whether they can do the job or not. If your offer comes after 50 others, but is the only one that makes any sense, you definitely have a chance (unless the buyer already gave up on Fiverr after receiving tens or hundreds of rubbish offers).

yes …cant deny !..but it doesn’t prove that the position doesn’t matter…It matters too…unfortunately !

• Like 1

Don’t just send a generic message to everyone

This must be followed! (my personal experience)

• Like 5