How to get response on each buyer request?

If you are going to send a buyer request, keep following things in mind:

• Understanding the request and try to write it in your response
  • Put your strategy how would you do it for the buyer
  • Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it
  • Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else.
  • Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request.
  • Don’t just send a generic message to everyone

If you still have got a question, please mention me below and I will try to respond.

• Understanding the request and try to write it in your response
  • Put your strategy how would you do it for the buyer
  • Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it
  • Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else.
  • Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request.
  • Don’t just send a generic message to everyone

If you still have got a question, please mention me below and I will try to respond.

Thanks @allen_brown that was helpful for me.

• Like 2

@allen_brown Thanks for your wordings but buyer ruquests have gone in a second or 0.5second. How can someone understand buyer request and write a good proposal in mini seconds? This is the main problem.

I understand but you make your buyer request template and whenever you will see a buyer request, post that template with the company name of that.

• Like 3

I understand but you make your buyer request template and whenever you will see a buyer request, post that template with the company name of that.

Never use templates. Write based on the individual buyer’s need and prove why you are best suited to it.

No buyer wants a (fill in the blanks) template. They want a personalized case.

• Like 9

And then we see buyers complaining on the forum that most of the offers they get are rubbish, copy-pasted, not addressing the specific issue at all, and that it looks like sellers sending them don’t even bother to read what needs to be done.

• Like 8

And then we see buyers complaining on the forum that most of the offers they get are rubbish, copy-pasted, not addressing the specific issue at all, and that it looks like sellers sending them don’t even bother to read what needs to be done.

I understand different requests have different way to make buyer request. Everytime template doesn’t work but you should make it because if request disappears in 5 to 10 secs, then it will help.But always give time to write best biuyer request

• Like 2

Never use templates. Write based on the individual buyer’s need and prove why you are best suited to it.

No buyer wants a (fill in the blanks) template. They want a personalized case.

I agree with you but the requests that are for 5 to 10 secs, sending them the template (best) will help. But I totally agree sending just template is not good. Give time to buyer request and it will help. Thank you

• Like 3

I agree with you but the requests that are for 5 to 10 secs, sending them the template (best) will help. But I totally agree sending just template is not good. Give time to buyer request and it will help. Thank you

No it won’t. Nothing makes templates ok. Thst isn’t how sales works.

• Like 3

No it won’t. Nothing makes templates ok. Thst isn’t how sales works.

I click five offers, I refresh 30 offers, I refresh 145 offers. Three seconds and that’s it. I write specific but by the the time I read and write the request has 297 offer’s. My unique and specific offer will never reach buyer.

• Like 3

I click five offers, I refresh 30 offers, I refresh 145 offers. Three seconds and that’s it. I write specific but by the the time I read and write the request has 297 offer’s. My unique and specific offer will never reach buyer.

Sending faster and being an early applicant means nothing and doesn’t make you stand out from the competition if you aren’t giving the buyer what they actually want.

The principles of sales are the same: people want solutions to their problems and they want proof someone understands them and is best suited. That doesn’t change just because you respond early and send a lot of them. It’s quality over quantity.

No one likes template responses. No one. They’re meaningless and annoying.

• Like 14

Sending faster and being an early applicant means nothing and doesn’t make you stand out from the competition if you aren’t giving the buyer what they actually want.

The principles of sales are the same: people want solutions to their problems and they want proof someone understands them and is best suited. That doesn’t change just because you respond early and send a lot of them. It’s quality over quantity.

No one likes template responses. No one. They’re meaningless and annoying.

Be a number one or the only one

I mean to say

1- You can send the request as early as possible using template

2- Invest time and write best lines to amaze the buyer and let him know why you are the best one.

And I also believe @humanissocial that point 2 is the best one

• Like 3

Be a number one or the only one

I mean to say

1- You can send the request as early as possible using template

2- Invest time and write best lines to amaze the buyer and let him know why you are the best one.

And I also believe @humanissocial that point 2 is the best one

Template ? And i sent it early but it becomes difficult for new sellers as they dont get priority

I had an old id where i had 300 reviews but i could not retrive the password of it later i found it in my old hdd and retrive it but fiverr thinks i use 2 ids although i made a new id in 7 to 10 days and also explained them the situation and if they would check they can find it i am not lying i had a good rating too …

And now i see being a new seller it would take months to be fetched by the buyers…

• Like 3

I understand different requests have different way to make buyer request. Everytime template doesn’t work but you should make it because if request disappears in 5 to 10 secs, then it will help.But always give time to write best biuyer request

Everytime template doesn’t work but you should make it because if request disappears in 5 to 10 secs, then it will help

It’s far more likely to make the buyer think you didn’t even read what they need (or that you’re unable to understand what they need done) than to result in buyer messaging you.

Plus it contributes to buyers leaving Fiverr because they think that the majority of sellers are unable to understand and respond even to simple requests.

• Like 8